Hola!

Options
Good Day:

Hello Everyone,
The name is NaijaNYC. I'm currently on a personal mission to get in shape. As of right now, I'm in the zone!

How about you? Having trouble getting psyched about your fitness regimen? Are you looking for someone to share the highs and lows with? If so, I'm your gal! I think I'm pretty good at giving advice and LORD knows I can always use some myself, ha ha.

Anyway, feel free to hit me up anytime.

NaijaNYC :smile:

Replies

• MissJJ74
    MissJJ74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Nice to find another person from NYC! I have been trying to stay motivated to exercise, but I'm slowly getting there!

I'm new here so not sure how to add anyone yet, but feel free to add me if you need a workout buddy or a cheerleader! I'm on the site through my phone consistently!

Janna
  • RockOnAllDay
    Options
    I just got back on track today and I am SO psyched to get in shape! Just thinking of what the results will look like keeps me motivated. :)
    Hope you don't mind, I'm sending a friend request your way. :P
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    G'day there! Im Skye from Australia !!
    Would love to be apart of your network so will give a lil intro about me ... and plse feel free to add the ppl from my friends list too , as they too have been fantastic for me! :O)

I started MFP Jan 2012 weighing in at 83KG.... a total loss of 47lb / 23kG over that year! Unfortunately with a current knee injury Ive put back on at least 7lb/5KG -which Im now aiming towards losing, and keeping off !!! (along with those other unwanted KGs).

My goal is to reach 58KG and then start 'seriously' strength training / muscle toning. I am not doing this purely on vanity, but for health reasons. I want to live a healthy life and be proud of a good body I work hard towards! So it's time to start working..again!

I am looking for people that are using this site for legit reasons, and are happy to leave good/bad feedback on my food diary i will share with you. In return I will give you respect, recipes, advice when needed, and an overall support and encouragement that you deserve !!!!! I am not just looking for ''numbers'' on my friend list, but a list of friends that help make a difference !!!!
    ..''be the change..''

Cheers :O)
    Skye