WHAT size are those jeans???

Options
lexistepps
lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
I just wanted to share how excited I am...today I bought myself a SIZE SIX pair of jeans! I was a 12 when I started my weight loss journey :)

Replies

• amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Half your former size! :drinker:
  • Always_lil_j
    Options
    I just went down to a size 9, I was an 11 two weeks ago!!!!
  • AprilChampion
    AprilChampion Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    WOWWWWWW!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats awesome! :) i just realized i lost 4 inches off my waist since my journey began...im so happy for you!!
  • cmichel
    cmichel Posts: 12
    Options
    Congratulations! You must feel and look great! Keep up the good work!
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to share how excited I am...today I bought myself a SIZE SIX pair of jeans! I was a 12 when I started my weight loss journey :)

Congrats! It's such a great feeling to be in single digits!
    I used to be a 12 before I first lost weight about 6 yrs ago. Then I had gotten down to a 6/8.. lately I was pushing a 10. Now I have on a pair of size 10 that are loosey-loose =:) I want to get back into 6's- comfortably.
  • chgraham
    chgraham Posts: 122
    Options
    Congrats! That is such a nice feeling. I can't wait to get down a couple of sizes.
  • lexistepps
    lexistepps Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks all! They are a bit tight and give me a VERY slight muffin top. but I still have 10 or so pounds to go before my GW so I bought a smaller size so they wouldn't be too small when I'm all finished :D

It is so motivating not only to have my own success story to share, but also to read what all of you have to say! Keep up the good work, everybody!
  • PinkKitty724
    PinkKitty724 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Haha thanks all! They are a bit tight and give me a VERY slight muffin top. but I still have 10 or so pounds to go before my GW so I bought a smaller size so they wouldn't be too small when I'm all finished :D

It is so motivating not only to have my own success story to share, but also to read what all of you have to say! Keep up the good work, everybody!

Just bought me a pair of size 6 dressy capri type pants.. and they are even a little big. My problem is that my hips are always bigger than the rest of me.. and I am not actually working out right now, and once I do, they will get smaller.
    Good job everyone!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    So tell me this,,, can you see it?

When I started this, I was wearing 40 waist, loose fit, and letting a big belly hang over 'em. My biggest goal was to get back in 36's, with maybe a secret dream of 34's.

Well, now I'm wearing 32's and I feel great. But I see other guys in 32's and think "no way is my butt that small". You can't see your own butt, so it's hard to see.
  • Mom2Emery_Liam
    Options
    That's amazing! WTG! Can't wait to fit in a size 6 again as well.
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    Congrats! That is fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!