Shedding for the Wedding

Options
13»

Replies

• kayenne78
    kayenne78 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July and going dress shopping this weekend! Slightly freaking out as I don't want my dress to look like crap because I still have 30 lbs left to lose :(
  • BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Im getting married 19 July 2013 in Ls Vegas. Been engaged since May 2012 when I instantly signed up to MFP!! I have slowly lost weight as I have decided to live life while being careful with food and exercising more. I have my dress which is a little tight around the chest but I am so motivated to wear it and be proud of myself at the same time!

I am going to spinning, body pump, and aerobic /step class and and toning class each week.

Only 24 weeks to go so I need to up my game and really start to cut the cr@p out!
  • mcorange01
    mcorange01 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Davorla
    Davorla Posts: 26
    Options
    Hello ladies,
    I'm getting married on the 4th of July, this year.....eeek, would ideally like to lose about another 40lbs. Did this maybe 18months ago for a while and had great success but put back on over a stone and now raring to go again, 4 weeks in and still focussed. Amazing what shedding for a wedding can do for people.....Let's stick together, we can do this! :)

I'm 212 now, and hoping to get to 180 comfortably, anything else is a bonus then. My lowest was 196 and all the comments I got were just amazing....started at 230 so that was a big drop.

Would love to be a part of the group, or have some new friends with the same wedding goal. Just think how good our photos will be then!

xxx
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married too...been engaged since November 2011...this will be my second marriage but I WILL NOT be fat for this wedding :-) I don't have a wedding date yet...not in any hurry (although my fiance' would LOVE be me married already). My original plan was a wedding in October on the beach...we will see how that works out...it's not going to be a big wedding. Let's do this, ladies!!!
  • lavender91
    Options
    Hi :) I'm getting married mid-August and would like to lose at least 14lbs, and just generally tone up a bit :) I know it isn't a massive amount, but I want to feel like I did a few years ago, when I was just a lot fitter and more comfortable with my body :)
  • lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Im getting married December 4th 2014 (its a long way away, but it gives me enough time to lose the weight sensibly!)

Id love to join the group and do this with other people with the same goal.

Laura

x
  • bioheil
    bioheil Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Welcome ladies! Join our group page!
  • heatherapprsr
    heatherapprsr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am getting married June 15! Seems like I have been waiting forever and now I feel like it is just around the corner. My fiance and I have been doing myfitenss pal together so it is nice to have him supporting me. I have lost 6 lbs and 3 inches off my hips (which is my biggest trouble area). I won't try my dress on again until 1st week in April so I am excited to see how much they will have to take off of it! I am so excited and I am glad to see everyone else's posts and see the progress!!
  • corinagalande
    Options
    Keep your eye on the prize ladies.. I am getting Married on July 26th 2013.. I got my dress ordered in November of 2012 and ordered knowing i had to drop in inches on my 36 inch waist.. Ordering a 33.5 i was very nervous especially since holidays were right around the corner. On December 26th i got back to thy gym and have been going 6x a week. Signed up for 10 personal training sessions in which i go once a week. I have lost so far a total of 14lbs since 12/26 and inches on my waist are now at 34.5 . I have one more inch to go to be comfortable. If i stick my tummy in really well i can get that 33.5 but i want it to be at a 31-32 by the time of my fitting so i can breath. Wish me luck bride to be's=) Stay encouraged and lets do this =):smile: