So Tired of being Sick and Tired!

Options
Maybe this will help! I need to figure out something challenging, yet, do-able. I am used to doing nothing, besides work. (I work in home health as a live-in, so, I do lift frequently, laundry, and housework everyday. I don't just sit around, but I don't have time to 'workout' either) So, here is what I am going to try to do.

Starting (hopefully tomorrow, Thursday may 6th)

Eating 1700-1800 Calorie diet (seems like a lot, but, totatlly I need to lose 70lbs)
Try too squeeze in 30 minutes of aerobics (probably wii fit) at least 4-5 days a week
Try not to eat out as much

Overall, the food I usually buy/eat is pretty healthy. Lots of veggies and fruit. Only whole wheat bread. Yoplait Light ff yogurt. Hardly any snacks (besides fruit), Fat free sour cream, cheese and cottage cheese. But, no matter how much, (or little) I eat, I am having SUCH a hard time. I need to really lose at LEAST 25 lbs to be healthy so I can get pregnant, my most important focus right now. If anyone has any tips or anything, please, I can use all of the help I can get.

Replies

• trollorbust
    trollorbust Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was having a hard time getting pregnant with my 2nd child and I went on HMR 120 shakes.. You can add stuff to them but they are VERY good for you. I was on them for 20 weeks after i got pregnant too... My mom also had a friend that got preg on them also! Good luck
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Are they a meal supplement or how do you drink them?
  • mhartynd
    mhartynd Posts: 1
    Options
    it's a protein "shake". They have two different programs, but there's a Very Low Calorie Diet program which I did. All you're allowed to eat are the shakes. It really works though. If you get hungry, you just have another shake. You can get more info here: http://www.hmrprogram.com/