New... Need friends to help

Options
I just made the account today and i have been looking for a way to change my lifestyle completely. However I have not had the right amount of drive for anything, and i think it is because i do not have the right people helping me out. I will be willing to help cheer my friends on as well and i can be a support for them. I am looking for the same in return. My husband helps but he doesn't know how to encourage me to get off the couch and exercise. That is my main issue, along with not eating enough and definitely eating the wrong things.

Replies

• Thrasherbabe
    Thrasherbabe Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm here for you as a motivational friend. We can do this together. Add me:smile:
  • RockOnAllDay
    Options
    Hey, I'm (kinda) new here as well! You can definitely add me if you'd like.♥ The more the merrier, right? Haha. :)
  • kewnew
    kewnew Posts: 1
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. Just joined today :)
  • ColdVeggiePizza
    Options
    Hi :) I am new too.
  • ladycoy
    ladycoy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Am new too! :love:
  • wakeanddream
    Options
    Everybody is in need of a good motivation buddy; feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and always looking for extra support and motivation, it works both ways so feel free to add me!! :)
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: i am sending a friend request your way!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chavvychester
    Options
    Add me :happy:
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

Welcome! :)
  • Pillowland
    Options
    I NEED FRIENDS!!!!! ADD ME!!!!! :)
  • mdcshell87
    mdcshell87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am new too. Well Ive been a member for a few month but not an active one... :)
    Feel free to add me. I need motivation too * types on laptop whilst sitting on couch.
  • SaltWaterTaffy78
    SaltWaterTaffy78 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)

I'm new too and in need of motivational friends as well. We can do it! Will send you a friend request. :)
  • Saint7170
    Options
    Hiyadoin? New to the app and site, feel free to add me im a United States Marine so motivation is far from an issue me and my wife just want to eat better look better and ofcourse feel beter and i want that same thing to anyone and everyone who wants that too
  • rezn8
    rezn8 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want any help or push. I've loggod on MFP 175+ days straight.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    you all can do this!, anyone can add me!
  • Momto32010
    Momto32010 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not new to MFP, but am new to this group. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • sdtuc2
    sdtuc2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Somewhat new as well and can always use more friends for motivation. Will shoot a friend request!
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new too...anyone can feel free to add me...losing weight it tough but with a great support system and lots of motivation anyone can do it!!!!
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Hey! Im new, and i was your husband. :huh:

Watched my wife drop nearly 40kg before i got off my butt and did something.

She began mid year, where i need a start date such as 1.1.13 (Think i was one of the only people to come up with that radical idea)

Yet, shes now lost 40kg and im 6 months catching up.

That alone should be a good enough motovator for him.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiixxxx Moooooooooonths....................it drags.......lol.

Anywhooo, ill be ya MFP Buddy.

Good luck finding your new you. :smile: