Looking for Organic/Gluten free eaters! ;)

Options
Hey all :wink: okay so I'm now switching over to Organic food and want to start eating Gluten free to see if it helps my Fibromyalgia. :frown: So looking for some new friends that are eating Organic/Gluten free foods to help me out this journey of losing me some weight before baby number 4 comes along! :flowerforyou: Lol :tongue:

Replies

• hdlb
    hdlb Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I don't eat organic - its really not an option here. But I am 100% gluten free, and I eat "clean". I'll send you a friend request :)
  • the_stephinator
    the_stephinator Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    sending a friend request ~ I eat mostly vegan (I do eat butter) and gluten free because of allergies & health issues. I also have fibromyalgia :0)
  • shaunasmith303
    shaunasmith303 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am paleo. SO no dairy and gluten --- and organics YES!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free~
  • ashleighlive
    ashleighlive Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I try to eat clean & organic largely.
    That tends to mean not a lot of gluten but I have my weak moments!
  • fluffywelshsheep
    fluffywelshsheep Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hiya all ,
    Am looking for help am gluten (including some oats, some puffed rice,wheat )and dairy free (since Oct 2012) , I have been eating gluten free food but am finding them expensive so am trying to reduce my consumtion of them (almost paleo) and am stuck for breakfast /lunch ideas, any idea would be great.

am happy for friend request :)
  • MeeshyBW
    MeeshyBW Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm gluten free and eat 50% organic foods at a guess.

I don't rely on pack foods or convenience foods so happy to be added as a friend by anyone of this threat. Hit me up! :)
  • Ashley10268
    Ashley10268 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Funny that I found this post today! I have been having such digestive issues and my weight hasn't budged in almost 2 months or so. I have gone gluten-free in the past, which has solved my problems. So starting tomorrow I'm going back to a gluten-free diet to try to hopefully solve my problems once again!! It would be great to have some gluten-free friends as well!!:smile:
  • Catwoman1037
    Catwoman1037 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have been gluten free since 2009. I am also allergic to honey and have stomach issues with pork. Sometimes it is a very lonely way of eating when no one in my family has my food issues. Anyone GF - PLEASE feel free to add me! :happy:
  • alaskaang
    alaskaang Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Gluten free as well as a few other things.
  • sethysgirl
    Options
    I am gluten free (I have celiac) and I mostly eat paleo now. Gluten free everything is way too expensive, so I am eating without breads or pasta (most of the time). It is not easy because I live with a glutenvore, but I am ok. It helped with my exzema, migraines, chronic pain issues, and my fainting spells.
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Try the Paleo/Primal Support group. Many there eat organic, and Paleo is gluten free.

To the poster who asked for breakfast ideas. Of course, there's always eggs and veggies. But lately I've been loving soup for breakfast. Warm and filling. You can also eat leftover dinner for breakfast.
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello there...I am recently 3 weeks into my Gluten Free / Egg Free lifestyle. I have food allergies and have found I am feeling so much better this way. Try www.elanaspantry.com/gluten-free-recipes for great food choices. Personally I have found you need to read carefully for some of the Gluten Free products out there because some are HIGH in caloric value. Good Luck!! Let me know if you need any other suggestions or help...lots of great online stores to purchase from too :)
  • MrsMeisner
    MrsMeisner Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hiya all ,
    Am looking for help am gluten (including some oats, some puffed rice,wheat )and dairy free (since Oct 2012) , I have been eating gluten free food but am finding them expensive so am trying to reduce my consumtion of them (almost paleo) and am stuck for breakfast /lunch ideas, any idea would be great.

am happy for friend request :)

a great website for paleo/gluten free/dairy free/etc. is www.healthypursuits.com. I'm not gluten/dairy/paleo, however I came upon this website looking for more "clean" meals and I've become obsessed with it!
  • Veronicav61
    Veronicav61 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started GF a couple of months ago when I realized I wasn't getting sick to my stomach every time I ate! I make almost everything I eat, very little from a box. I like Schar pastas though (I'm Italian and was really missing pasta!) A friend told me Target's Archer Farms makes good GF pasta, haven't tried it yet, but it should be cheaper!
  • FitLifeDiva
    FitLifeDiva Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I want to learn more about the GF lifestyle!