HELP!!!

Options
So i have a major problem...its called Mt. Dew lol i said i wouldn't drink it anymor because its not to good for you and i can't drink diet because after i drink a couple drinks i get sick...and i fell back today after no pop for 2 weeks i drank a 20oz bottle...is there anything i can do to make sure i dont get te urge and give in to it lol

Replies

• XcarlyX
    XcarlyX Posts: 26
    Options
    Almost got another mt.dew but i said to myself "remember carly a minute on the lips forever on the hips"....that lttle saying isn't mine..i heard kim kardashian say it n E! and i was like hey thats neat little saying.
  • Suzieqgirl
    Suzieqgirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Carly,

The Mountain Dew has caffeine in it. That is what you are addicted to. You have to go cold turkey with it until the caffeine craze leaves your body. Try drinking homemade decaffeinated tea from Liston and add some lemon to it. Put some sweet & low in there if you like it sweet. Do not use Aspartame or NutraSweet. It will destroy your brain cells! Very bad stuff! Please do not buy any sodas and bring them into the house. If you have any in the house get rid of it.

God's blessing to you,
    Suzieq
  • XcarlyX
    Options
    Thanks...I love tea so i can go cold turkeyof the mt. dew....a few minutes before i read ur reply i dumped onut my last bottle of mt.dew and i vowed to yself from this day on my body will be mt.dew free...and could i us maybe splenda in my tea beacause my mom has some of that...i dunno if i coulduse that or not.
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I think splenda is the same thing.
  • XcarlyX
    Options
    o thnks...i wasn't sure if it was or not
  • Killeen_bride2be
    Options
    I know your struggle. I am a mountain dew junkie, before I moved in with my FI it was literally the only thing I drank, maybe a coke once a month but that is it. When I moved it here, he only had tea and I didn't want to be rude or seem demanding so I just started drinking the tea it has helped me tremendously. I still have an occasional one like if we are out to dinner and like once a month we will buy a 24pack to share but I have been trying to ween myself from getting that too. I do wish you the best of luck and if you ever need to talk about the mountain dew jones lol just message or add me lmfao
  • Suzieqgirl
    Suzieqgirl Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Splenda is bad for you. I would not use it. Sweet & Low is much better for you and cheaper. It doesn't take a lot. It is very concentrated. My doctor told me not to drink no more than three drinks a week of drinks that has Splenda in it. It causes my head to get numb if I get to much of it. Splenda it is not a natural product and the body does not know how to get brake it down so it stays in the body.