NSV for me

Options
I have been wearing tops and dresses in the size 24-26 range for years. I am one of those women who was always "blessed" with big boobs even when I was thinner. :frown:

I needed to buy a new dress for a date with my hubby this weekend. I actually bought 2. One was a size 20 and one was a size 18! I have not been able to wear a size 18 dress in at least 13 years!

When I came out of the dressing room to show hubby, a totally random woman told me I looked really cute in it! This has really boosted my belief that I can do this! Thanks to MFP and my amazing support team here who encourages me daily!

Replies

• andeey
    andeey Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! There's nothing better, IMHO, than seeing those sizes go down. Great job on your losses. Enjoy your date night. =)
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,272 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's a wonderful NSV. Have a super time with your hubby this weekend!!!
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is great. Keep up the great work :) and have a really fun date with your hubby.
  • Neish_Nonstop
    Neish_Nonstop Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wooww you dropped 5 dress sizes that's AWESOME...congratz and continue to keep up the great work!!!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I love when I find out I'm a smaller size. Have fun on your date with Hubby. :smile:
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Shopping NSV's are the best! Congrats!
  • WIChelle
    WIChelle Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Enjoy that date!
  • RickiD530
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! You look amazing!!! Enjoy your date night.
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    YAY!! I know that felt GREAT!! You are doing such an AWESOME job!! I'm sure your hubby loved the dress and the new you!!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    Aw you are doing amazing, keep it up and congratulations xxx
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Yay! What a great feeling! Keep it up, you are doing something right!
  • dani_1977
    dani_1977 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    A smaller sassy dress! is always what a chick needs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!