Options
    Oh my gosh, this is amazing - thank you for sharing!!! :heart:
  • taneequadent
    Options
    Gorgeous, thansk.
  • ladybugs98a
    ladybugs98a Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful!! Thank you for sharing!!
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Lovely!
  • MarthasVineyard
    MarthasVineyard Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful. Thank you.
  • jjuullzz
    jjuullzz Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Super positive!!
  • Shellsmiley
    Shellsmiley Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    More people should read this :heart:
  • Shellsmiley
    Options
    <3 It!!
  • Shellsmiley
    Options
    jillian2_zps967eaf2f.jpg

Motivational-Fitness-Quotes_zpsf84b11d1.jpg

monday_zps079628b7.jpg

quote-fitness_zpsd38aff05.jpg

gentle_zps9c081585.png

persis_zpsfff75b18.jpg

peeingagain_zps13e9f5ac.jpg

never-regret_zps2b977f26.jpg

jillian_zpsbf211d4f.jpg
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    That was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it!
  • daydream_believer
    Options
    so moving! :)
  • ZombieKillaPrincess
    Options
    Amazing!!! love it!
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Man OP, I really appreciate that. You just go me pretty choked up-bad. I just got back on the wagon 3.5 weeks ago and decided that the only way this time would be different would be to try to see myself in a new way--as athletic (I've been over 250lbs since grade school). So, The day I started tracking again I signed up for 7 5ks. Seven! Two per month for the next three or so months. I had no idea if I could even walk 3.1 miles at 340lbs without stopping.

I started training, which felt like a super pathetic way to describe just walking more. The first week I made it to two miles at 22 minutes a mile with an average heart rate of 190. Whoa. I did this three times that week.

The second week, I was making it to 3.1 miles at 20 minutes a mile! My average heart rate was down to 182. I managed to do that three times.

Then came my first 5k. I not only finished it, but I was down to 19 minutes a mile with an average heart rate of 164. I am now also down 20lbs and 1.5 inches on each upper arm, 1.5 inches on each thigh, 1 inche off my hips, and 2 inches off my waist!

I'm gearing up for my second 5k this Sunday and I keep wishing I could put visors on or wear an invisibility cloak; I can't even begin to explain how much better this post made me feel. Thank you so so much!
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    That was incredible!!! I am wiping my eyes now
  • faceoff4
    faceoff4 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    That was fantastic and I enjoyed reading it...thanks for sharing!
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    love it! thanks for posting!
  • ruckerbenton
    Options
    So far, I do water work-outs. I have to face the swimsuit on a daily basis. The majority of people who do water aerobics are heavy to begin with. The water is great for joint issues as I participate in classes in a warm, therapeutic pool. I'm trying to move into strength training and a beginners yoga class but am procrastinating. Another me issue to figure out! Did I sweat in the pool--you bet. Can I keep up with everyone else...you bet! I can do things in the water I could never do on land. We all have issues to overcome. Remembering this helps me to move forward--although my pace is set by my mood and sense of self. Let's face it...we've all got issues. Fat, thin, large, small, mean, kind, beautiful, average--the journey to health and weight loss is a constant effort of evaluating our values and adjusting them as we go! We are all human. Thanks for the cool thoughts and thread!
  • rgilbrechtminter
    Options
    Beautiful. Thanks for posting.
  • MAV9855
    MAV9855 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump