I'm new here and would love to meet new people!

Options
I just heard of this site from a friend and I thought it sounded pretty great. I just had my son 6 weeks ago and I'm trying to get in shape again. I love meeting new people and the motivation from friends would be super helpful! Add me if you feel like it :) Thanks!

Replies

• mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    Options
    We would love to support you in your goals and also give you some people to bounce ideas off and to support you.

So welcome to the community and feel free to add me as a friend

Lets to this "live the moment"
  • mmcgraw2012
    mmcgraw2012 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a new life! :) you can do it!
  • Me48Plus2
    Options
    Welcome ! You'll find we are all in the same boat here and we help each other with incentives/motivation/encouragement. You name it, we got it ! Don't worry, you'll be back in shape in no time. If you want it, you will do it !
  • GlassSlipperGurl
    GlassSlipperGurl Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome...great people here...feel free to add me ;0)
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    you can do it!, anyone can add me!
  • christinewilli
    christinewilli Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome :) Its a great place to be ..very supportive and great tools for tracking. I'd be happy to be a support to you, and anyone who needs it. Please feel free to add me:)

Best of luck to you...and just remember always that you CAN!
  • olores
    olores Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congraulations on your new baby! Life is so Good, isn't? You have choosen wisely, the support is definitely here! Day by day is the key to a successful journey so check in every day!!!!:drinker:
  • MsSasafras
    MsSasafras Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! You can do this! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I love supporting people on their journey to a healthier life. Congrats on your baby!
  • wendypete97
    Options
    Hi! Congats on your baby! I am back to myfitnesspal after a break. I love it and ready to get moving on. New friends are great. Welcome.
  • espyphly
    espyphly Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi - I'm new too - this is my second week. I have been heavy since childhood and have yo-yoed most of my adult life. I hope to stay fit and consistent with my exercise and eating. I'm glad you're here and so happy for you with your new baby boy. Best wishes - Espy - please add me too :)
  • mswaters27
    mswaters27 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey beautiful! Congrats on your new bundle of joy! You can do this!! Feel free to add me!! Ive only been on this site for 10 days but am absolutely loving it! People here are AMAZING and have motivated and inspired me more than I thought possible! I would love to have more friends so to you and anyone else-- please feel free to send me a request! Im always on the site logging and commenting!! xXo -M
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Honey, you are more than welcome to add me. :happy:

Congrats on the new baby! :drinker:
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    There is lots of wonderful support on here! Feel free to add me for support!
  • Rach0878
    Rach0878 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm new here too! Hd my second baby 7 months ago and finally deciding to make the commitment. Starting my new diet and 30 day shred today! Add me!
  • bakenatj
    Options
    Think of this as you changing your life, not a diet. Get in that mind set and keep at it. Ingrain it in you and you will love the new you. It will be a hard journey, but everything good is worth some effort. Good luck on your new life!
  • annadavidson1984
    annadavidson1984 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    send me a friend request as I don't know how! annadavidson1984:smile: