New here and looking for some online support

Options
Hi All,

I am a 26 (about to be 27) year old. I am just starting my weight loss journey (58 pounds to go). I have a great support system at home. My best friend and fiance is on this journey with me and my mom has almost completed hers (she lost a total of 65 pounds last year!).

If anyone would like to add me as a friend- feel free!

~a

Replies

• TrishBH
    TrishBH Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can add me --- I log on daily, have 45 more to go and have been on here for a year. ;-)
  • Kelley_Marie
    Options
    I'm new as well and if I can help you at all, just let me know :) You're more than welcome to add me as a friend!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    This is a great place to be. Good luck in your journey. :flowerforyou:
  • franic1017
    franic1017 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm a daily logger and welcome you. I have 14 pounds to go and a bit older than you, 43...but feel free to add me. I'm a great motivator or encourage well. LOL Best of luck to you.
  • EmilyWest1919
    EmilyWest1919 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    34 years old here with only 15 more to go:0)! I log daily and will continue to log even after goal is met. Feel free to add me too;0)! Log daily and your chances of success increase greatly...
  • wrgawife
    wrgawife Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome i have 62 lbs to go. LEt's get in 2013!!
  • carrysa
    carrysa Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    you can add me :) i need support as well!...i have 30 pounds to go!
  • Gracerrr
    Gracerrr Posts: 141
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 25 years old and definitely looking for a support system! I'm new as well and I have a goal of 50lbs down by September but I have a little over 100lbs that I'd like to lose overall.
  • ohnstadk
    ohnstadk Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am 22 and I am new too, but so far have lost 5 pounds! I have 142 pounds to go but I am dedicated to get it done lol. Needless to say I will be around everyday.