Bored at work!

Options
CarolynCarrow
CarolynCarrow Posts: 62 Member
Somebody keep me entertained today with a chat. Talking to people throughout the day always helps my day go by faster. Add me and lets chat! Im also a good add if you like posts about diet & fitness. I post recipes, motivation, share my journal, and workouts!
Talk to you later - Carolyn

Replies

• PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyn!
    31993703 Posts: 1,144
    Options
    Hi Carolyn!
    Did someone poop on your face? :cry:
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Hi Carolyn!
    Did someone poop on your face? :cry:

Did the invisible man snap a photo of you blowing him and turn the pic upside down? :cry:
  • CarolynCarrow
    Options
    Hello everyone!
  • cbarn025
    cbarn025 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Did the invisible man snap a photo of you blowing him and turn the pic upside down? :cry:
    [/quote]

Owned!
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Excellent profile pic, Carolyn!
  • CarolynCarrow
    Options
    Excellent profile pic, Carolyn!

Thanks a lot! I really want to get good abs. Its my main focus right now. Im trying!
    Options

Well played. :laugh:
  • CarolynCarrow
    Options
    [/quote]
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Tornado waaattcchhh!!! :(
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    funny!
    Options
    Dont encourage her. :mad:
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Fun fact: The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.
  • CarolynCarrow
    Options
    Tornado waaattcchhh!!! :(

No fun! Stay safe.
  • CarolynCarrow
    Options
    Fun fact: The largest number of children born to one woman is recorded at 69. From 1725-1765, a Russian peasant woman gave birth to 16 sets of twins, 7 sets of triplets, and 4 sets of quadruplets.

Ouch!
  • mogzBH
    mogzBH Posts: 50
    Options
    69 kids, holy moly!

I'm a bit bored at work today too, its archiving week for me, which means lots of scanning and data entry. Someone take me away from all this.
  • CarolynCarrow
    Options
    69 kids, holy moly!

I'm a bit bored at work today too, its archiving week for me, which means lots of scanning and data entry. Someone take me away from all this.

Yea, slow here. Which is nice sometime but makes the day creep by. We just did an ear cropping on a puppy. :( I hate it! Poor thing.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Somebody keep me entertained today with a chat. Talking to people throughout the day always helps my day go by faster. Add me and lets chat! Im also a good add if you like posts about diet & fitness. I post recipes, motivation, share my journal, and workouts!

How id your journey going?
  • CarolynCarrow
    Options

How id your journey going?

Thanks for asking. I have lost 23lbs since October 2012. Started on my Birthday actually. I am at my goal weight and now it's about maintenance and keeping at it. Its a lifestyle change for sure!
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options

That isn't a "fun" fact....:laugh: That's a feckin crazy fact! :noway: