Biggest Loser?

Options
I am wanting to pick up a couple of Biggest Loser or Jillian Michael's DVD's this week to aide in my exercising. I am wondering if anyone has tried any and which ones would you reccomend? I already have the BL walking one, which I do like, but am getting quite bored with.

Thanks so much!

Replies

• spanky826
    spanky826 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have both cardio max and the sculpting one and i love them both
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Weight Loss Yoga is great.
  • Aubru
    Aubru Posts: 2
    Options
    I have Ripped in 30 it is awesome!!!!! Jillian Michaels!
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    I just started 30 Day Shred which is decent. I also have the very first Biggest Loser Workout DVD...helped me shed my first 30 pounds before I joined a gym!
  • schlagers
    Options
    I really like Jillian's 30 Day Shred!
  • breajohnson
    breajohnson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i like bobs bootcamp one. its really good and its done in different levels.
  • Cat1094
    Cat1094 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I recently started Jillian's 30 Day Shred and I love it!!!
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    30 day shred! the first time i did it i only made it about 14 days in and i lost 8 lbs and 7 inches all over.

this is my 2nd time doing it, just started level 2 and i am down 4 lbs. havent measured myself yet though
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I liked 30 Day Shred. I gained strength and endurance and lost inches and weight. I am currently doing Jillian's 6week 6pack and I really enjoy that. I get a great workout with that one. 6w6p works your midsection, your abs. You do get quite a body workout though. I tried yoga meltdown once and may do that once I finish 6w6p. Haven't tried biggest loser dvd's yet, but want to. I plan on doing all of Jillian Michaels dvd's this year.
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser Cardio Max, I did that video 2x's about 2 years ago & I was so sore afterwards, there's lots of lunges & squats. I also have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred & I'm currently doing that, tomorrow is day 3 for me, I did do it before, but only got till day 6 & quit, My goal this time is to do it for the full 30 days straight :) I'm hoping to see some results too :)
  • DianaSkinnyBy30
    Options
    Thanks so much! I think I'm gonna end up getting the 30 Day Shred and the Biggest Loser Yoga one. I appreciate all of your input!