Digital vs. Dial scale

Options
Over the past several weeks, I have been weighing myself on my dial scale before my morning shower hoping I may have lost 1lb. Sure nugh, every week I was losing 1lb--so I thought. But today, my visit to the Dr. crushed my hopes and dreams...the digital scale. I have worked really hard exercising, watching my fat intake, etc and I only lost 10 lbs. instead of the 17lbs....I decided to not weigh myself anymore and let my clothing do the talking for me.:sad:

Replies

• luvinna
    luvinna Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I think that you're going to see a different weight from scale to scale regardless if it's digital or dial. Also, your weight can fluctuate from day to day as well. I wouldn't worry too much about it. :smile:
  • plzlbsbegone
    Options
    Consider also, that you probably ate, drank water, had clothes on....If your scale shows a 17lb difference from your SW, then it probably is!! If you weighed in at the doc office originally, you'd probably see the same difference! My weight fluctates about 3-4lbs just in the course of the day. Don't let that big nasty digital scale get you down!!