Les Mills Combat

Options
I have a new challenge group I am starting on Feb 4th. This group is for people who have already started or want to do Les Mills Combat.

This group is for the like minded people and all want to work hard and help each other out with motivation and support.

Push each other to do better and challenge yourself to dig deep and be that warrior you truly are.

If you want to get in the best shape of your life then just respond to this message to join the challenge.

Julianne

Replies

• norabeth
    norabeth Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm in again :happy: :happy:
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome.
  • chamomilla
    Options
    i'm also in. i just started today and it was really fun! i did insanity, so i must say that les mils combat isn't too easy at all. :)
  • lauried1977
    Options
    I'll join!
  • rescueranger03
    Options
    i LOVE Body Combat! The Les Mill aerobics classes are the best that are out there. I especially love Body Attach, Body Pump, and Body Step as well. But they are all truly great. What this website and ap really needs are these classes to better track calories burned.
  • sarahffc
    Options
    I AM IN!!!
    Back in the summer I was doing BC at least 3 times a week and now I am too scared to return as I feel too unfit so any encouragement and help would be greatly appreciated. I also want to try BP but again my stupid crippling-shyness/lack of confidence is holding me back :(
  • danielledsilva
    Options
    i am so in! (if it's not too late!!!)