I need friends!!

Options
Im really looking for people to help encourage me, as i would for them. I would love to loose about 15lbs it seems that the few friends i have her on MFP never log on anymore and im looking to use this site to its fullest abilities. Im a SAHM of two boys and i live where the weather is nice so i love to go outside i feel like i just need an extra push sometimes!!! ..

Replies

• xohealthy
    Options
    Hi there!! :D Wow, I think we're in the same boat, I also need to lose about 10-15 pounds. I'll add you, I'm new to MFP but I can already tell that this is a website that I will be visiting daily haha! xD

by the way, the baby in your profile picture is adorable!
  • Ayunaskam
    Ayunaskam Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Same here! I want to lose about 15 pounds, hopefully before my birthday, which is in may :) I don't really have anyone to help keep me motivated either
  • ericdeken
    ericdeken Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • kwoolsey90
    kwoolsey90 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me!! I would love to help support you and also have a little more support. Good luck!!
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    I've got like 60+ lbs to loose and like you my RL friends don't support me like my MFP friends do! I've lost 9lbs so far and i'm always looking for encouragement! I'm always good for a WTG or Awesome Job! So add me I'll support all of you! Just support me back!
  • KendraElmendorf
    KendraElmendorf Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request!!!
  • SophieC19
    SophieC19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :) I've been on here for a year now and on everyday and always help support people:flowerforyou:
  • AmandaWalt628
    AmandaWalt628 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have about 35-40 pounds to lose but I send you a friend request anyway :) Good luck on your journey!!
  • ReLearnFood
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Have lost 100 pounds since May 20 2012. Started at gym in August and have gone from 34.3% to 24.3% Body Fat. Trying to get to 15%! No idea what that will be like.
  • annealicia1
    annealicia1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to MFP, but I also need friends to encourage me! I'm 25 and have about 45 pounds to lose. I just want it gone! :) Friend request sent!
  • caylamo
    caylamo Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I definitely know how you feel! I've got tons more weight than you to lose though, (almost 60 lbs) but I will encourage you all the way! :)
  • vmdave
    vmdave Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am also looking for friends! Question what is a SAMH?
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    Hi there I am also looking for friends! Question what is a SAMH?

I am a SAHM - "Stay at home mom" Best job eva!!!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I will encourage you i log every day without fail all are free to add me i like to give back
  • sparky916
    sparky916 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Friend request accepted
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hello this is week 2 today. MFP has been great so far and a lot of interesting groups out there. I accept everyone. Have a great day .:flowerforyou: