anyone use runtastic app??

Options
i just signed up today on the site and downloaded the app on my blackberry. anyone else use this?? is the gold membership worth it?

thanks!

Replies

• xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    Options
    anyone??
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    non one?? sheesh!!!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    bump
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I use the free version on my android and love it. It has been pretty consistent (distance, elevation, etc) each time I use it :-)
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I have the free version for droid also. I've used it a couple times. Seems to work fine. I'll use it more once I get an armband for my phone. The 2nd time I used it though, I couldn't get it to turn off, I had to turn off my whole phone.
  • cariandy
    cariandy Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Yes I am using it. But I only use the free app. I like it! It has a bit more info than endomondo and a better pause feature. I was wondering if the upgrade was worth it too, but the free seems fine except that it won't tell you your mile splits. (only your first mile unless you upgrade.) You have to wait till the workout is over to see that data.
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    hmm so it wont tell me when i reach 1.5miles or 3.1 miles unless i upgrade on my phone?
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    anyone have a better app that is free???
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    need help please!
  • stone2cut
    stone2cut Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes it's great. They have a free and pro version. I upgraded after using the free one after awhile.
  • RanzITman
    RanzITman Posts: 14
    Options
    I use the pro now but ran the free app for a couple of months first. It is great in either form. The free app anounces up to two miles. Your post is a bit old but if you are still interested, I'll be glad to help you with any of these apps. I know them inside and out. :-)
  • DaveC29
    DaveC29 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I use Runkeeper free version on my Android. Works pretty well for me
  • GypsySoul_74
    GypsySoul_74 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    i really like runkeeper... you might want to check that one out :)
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I recommend runkeeper. It's an app, and a site, and it's recorded my distance, speed, and total time, not to mention the average speed and time of my miles.
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    RunKeeper is decent, as are Nike+ and Endomondo.
  • motherof3plus2
    motherof3plus2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Does the basic one only go to two miles?
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I use the Pro version! Just be aware the GPS is not totally accurate with the app. It gives you more distance then you actually ran.