looking for mid-20s girls with ~100 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• mncmom3
    mncmom3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am in my late 20's.. the big 2-9 but have 100 to lose. I am down 15 since New Years!! Good Luck!! Add me if you'd like.
  • shirefeathers
    Options
    I'll be 21 in June, and I also need to lose 100 pounds! It's so intimidating, but one step at a time, right?
  • insanecowgirl
    Options
    Same boat here, I'm 21 and have quite a bit to lose.
    feel free to add.
    I'll give as much support and encouragement as I can :)
  • sarahfazekas
    sarahfazekas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, just getting started and I have about 100 to lose as well! I need as much motivation as possible to keep me going!
  • rsdavis1985
    Options
    i only have a bout 50 to lose, but you can add me if you want. :-)
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 25 and wanted to lose 140 pounds and have lost 80 so far but I still have a ways to go!
  • pinkstay
    Options
    im not mid 20's anymore... im 27, but i have another 76 of 95 lbs to go! I have lost the 19 lbs since this past august, but just in the past 6 weeks have got serious about trying to change my lifestyle, and in the past couple weeks have started actively using MFP to track my food and exercise... feel free to add me... although im still not comfortable with sharing my food diary yet... im trying to get there
  • koreys1990
    koreys1990 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hows everyone doing today/night?
  • MaggieLavena
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Y'all can add me bc I know no one on here and added some random ppl around my age but they're not supporting me or anything! I could use the encouragement!
  • dleger22
    Options
    I'm 26, almost 27! oh no!!! and i have about 90 more to go. Feel free to add me!
  • wakeanddream
    Options
    Hello ladies! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Katie, and I just turned 24. I've been heavy almost all of my life, with my heaviest weight being 305 just a couple years ago. I felt so uncomfortable in my skin. I just recently have gotten my weight down to about 260, and I feel so much healthier already. I want to keep going though. I don't want to lose motivation again. I don't want to spend my 20's feeling uncomfortable all the time.

I am looking for new friends to add. I'm back on FitnessPal again, and this time I want to make it count! I'm hoping to find other girls around my age that are serious about their goals, and love to help others

If you ever need someone to talk to, just send me a message. We could all use more friends, so feel free to add me too! :)
  • sakkeil
    Options
    I'm 25 and wanting to lose about 65 pounds/30kg. I'm new so want some buddies! Can I add you?
  • sakkeil
    Options
    Hi! I'm on the hunt for buddies too, I'm looking to lose about 30 kilos (approx 65pounds) so add me if that's cool. I'm 25 :)
  • Molly08
    Molly08 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 looking to lose 100+ as well. Looking for support on this long road :o). Anyone feel free to add me!
  • abigaillong1232
    Options
    25 290 lbs :(
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm directly in the middle (25) and hating that I'm on the downslope to 30. I've lost 65-70 pounds (my weight fluctuates between 5 pounds) in the last 2.5 years. I'm looking to lose another 65-80 pounds.
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Eep- just about clinging onto my twenties but please feel free to add me. I need to lose about 100 pounds more and I am an active member of this site, am a massive foodie & love cooking and have an open diary.

Best of luck on all your journies :o)
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Same boat! :) 23 and 100 lbs ultimately!
  • AnimePrincess13
    AnimePrincess13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 will be 30 in March eek. But have at least 80 to lose and once i hit that goal will see if i want to keep going. Feel free to add me anyone I just restarted yesterday and can use all the help and motivation I can get. :)
  • ericafaye6988
    ericafaye6988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    24 and hoping to lose 150!