Lowest Calorie Starbucks

Options
I am addicted to Starbucks. :) What low calorie options does everyone order - besides just plain coffee??? :)

Replies

• chubbychristianchick
    Options
    I get a lite soy latte with no sugar I add two sweeteners and a dash of cinnamon.
    Also I will get an ice americana then add two sweeteners and a splash of skim.
    You can use their website to build the drinks and see the calorie content.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I get a Venti Blond roast with one pump of caramel flavor. Then add some splenda and half and half.
  • Teeyah87
    Options
    I get a lite soy latte with no sugar I add two sweeteners and a dash of cinnamon.
    Also I will get an ice americana then add two sweeteners and a splash of skim.
    You can use their website to build the drinks and see the calorie content.

I agree. Maybe just the Americano. I used to work at Starbucks. This will be the lowest calorie drink they have. It's just coffee and water. You choose the amount of sugar and cream (if any).
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Any of the iced teas, just replace the classic syrup they use to sweeten it with splenda or sweet n low, and add your own lemon juice instead of their lemonade.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    MMMM that blonde roast is so good
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    grande skinny carmel latte...130 calories/iced is 80
  • thingal12
    thingal12 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Gourmet Popcorn - 150 calories
  • Lanise_10
    Lanise_10 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I splurge and get a Quad Venti Skinny Vanilla Latte but usually I try to stick to the Venti Americano with Splenda.
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Iced Coffee with milk and with half of the classic syrup - delicious and sweet enough.

Edit: OOOR sugar free vanilla instead of classic and skim for the milk. very low cal.
  • awesome_inferno
    awesome_inferno Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Skinny Flavored Latte (vanilla, caramel, etc) 80 calories for a grande
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I really like their skinny caramel machiatto's as an occasional treat, I order the tall size and as per the website it's 100 calories :)
  • KAA1982
    KAA1982 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Grande skinny vanilla latte is 120
  • ademiter
    ademiter Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm not just a coffee drinker. I like the mochas with a chocolatey taste, so I USE to get white chocolate mochas, peppermint mochas, etc., but now I get a Skinny Caramel Macchiato (12 oz = 100 calories), a salted caramel skinny mocha (delish!), or if you like frapps, I LOVE the salted caramel frapp (skinny) or the Vanilla Bean. It's YUMMY! Girl, I'm a Starbucks addict too! Just finished with my treat - a Vanilla Bean frapp (skinny 12 oz - 140 cal). ;)
  • amykluver
    amykluver Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I do Au Laits (pronounced 'ole) - At strbucks they call them "Mistos". It's 1/2 coffee & 1/2 milk of your choice. I then ask for one pump of flavored syrup. It's LESS milk and more coffee - therefore less calories than a Latte. Also cheaper than a latte (bonus)!
  • lisadoe71
    lisadoe71 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That is my favorite too!! YUM (The skinny vanilla latte with an extra shot of vanilla)
  • bachooka
    bachooka Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    If you are in the mood for something sweet and fruity... I always get the Shaken Passion fruit Iced Tea Lemonade. A Venti is only 170 calories. Mmmmm.
  • Codefox
    Codefox Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I do a tall cappuccino from Starbucks almost every morning. 90 calories. No syrup or anything...much better than their fancy drinks I think.
  • jamilanglois
    jamilanglois Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! I know you can look on the website - but it shows common examples. I'm going to try all of these a day at a time.. LOL