hi, :)

Options
I am 18 yars old, i started to loose at 52,7 kilos ans now I am at 49 kilos. I want to reach my goal of 42 kilos!

Replies

• swopeswick
    swopeswick Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Are you serious? You want to be 90 pounds... eat a sandwich!
  • missymoo2
    missymoo2 Posts: 10
    Options
    am I mistaken, or is 42 Kils the equivalent of 94 pounds....I think that judging by that picture, you are pretty darn skinny! How tall are you?
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    you would be weighing the same as my 12 year old if you dropped to that weight, you are crazy to want to be that weight.

you must be suffering with anorexia!!
  • pamela35
    pamela35 Posts: 14
    Options
    REALLY, U ARE TO SMALL, YOU NEED TO EAT A LIL BIT MORE AND JUST BECAUSE YOU GET TO A CERTAIN SIZE AND BE SMALL LIKE YOU ARE, DOESN'T MEAN YOUR HEALTHY, MAYBE YOU SHOULD TALK TO SOMEONE PROFESIONALLY, BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SMALL AND MIGHT HAVE A DISORDER!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    Um, guys...responding in a nasty way doesn't help the situation.

Have you talked to a doctor and a dietician about this goal weight? If not you really need to talk to one or both.
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    Dito! and i hope that if you reach your goal of 42 kilos that you will be happy with yourself and decide that'll be enough. IDK, it 's pretty thin right? You look fine to me as is but of course people always see something different in themselves and have their own personal reasons for the things they feel they must do. just want to send out my best wishes to you......stay safe and healthy!!:wink:
  • devenirtoutepetite
    Options
    First, my profil picture is not me!
    I feel so bad... By the way, I don't really know why i'm here..
    I am in therapy for my eating desorder for 2 years..I see a doctor for that.
    So yes, i AM crazy :(
    TheMaidOfAstolat , thanks for bieng polite :)
    I just wish taht somebody would understand me, i feel so fat..
  • devenirtoutepetite
    Options
    i have anorexia since i am 14 years old
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    i have anorexia since i am 14 years old

Please PM me if you want to talk. I know what you're going though, though my own personal experiance.
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    i dont know anything much about anorexia but I do overeat and out eat usually anyone, and it's a mental thing....we all, in the process of getting are bodies healthy cannot forget our minds must follow or rather lead! good luck with everything and i hope you get to a good place soon:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • devenirtoutepetite
    Options