Uneven Weight Loss?

Options
I have lost around 90 pounds since March. I am happy with my results and very happy that I am not ending up with the sagging skin that I hear so much about. But, I do notice something else that bothers me a bit. When I look at my body, I see that my right leg is noticeably thinner than my left leg. When I was thin, they were the same. I still have about 20 pounds to lose and wonder if we just lose weight unevenly. Will they even out later? I don't know, do you? Has anyone else noticed this as they lose weight? Or am I just an anomaly?

Replies

• SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am an anomaly! I knew it. hahaha
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Hubby retains more fluid on one leg than the other, maybe that's it. Can you push your finger on it and leave an indentation--that's how the doc checks his.
  • SoopraBint
    Options
    i have similar, my right leg is noticeably fatter than my left leg... i have a clearly defined knee "pudge" on the right and almost nothing on my left.
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Do you use one more than the other or something, so that you'd have more muscle on one side?
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I cannot leave an indent. Hmmm Maybe it is because I am gaining muscle faster on one side than the other. I work them the same at the gym. I thought. My husband does not notice a difference. I definitely see it though.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    One side of my chest is smaller than the other... oh wait separate issue. :ohwell:

You might want to check with a doctor on this. Could be retention or inflammation issues with just the one leg? GREAT JOB on your weight loss BTW! I really would check with a doc though just to be on the safe side!