hi new to this app

Hello
Just thought I would say hello. I am a 33 yr old woman who has put on a bit of extra weight over the last 2 years that I'm determined to get rid of this year!
I am about 9 days in to using myfitnesspal and so far I love it. I lost a little bit of weight in the beginning but I have been at a standstill for a few days so I am trying hard not to be disappointed. I don't know how to add friends here but if anyone is interested in being my friend on here feel free to add me. I could use encouragement and support as I'm sure everyone else could!!

Good Luck everyone!

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Are you logging in your food?
    Are you exercising? If so, are you logging that too?

I wills end you a friend request and we can do this together!
  • Hi
    Thanks for adding me! I appreciate it and am glad to be your friend on here!
    Yes, I have been fastidious about logging everything in. I have been exercising and everything. I've lost 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks or so. So not too bad but no weight loss in almost a week, which discouraged me and I ended up eating a chocolate bar :(.

However, after work today I will be doing mat pilates and "keep on keeping on!"
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Every day is a new day. Try to stay away from those chocolate bars! :) WE can do this!!! As you said - keep on, keeping on!
  • mybray1
    mybray1 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey Great to see you are doing well already!

I use this site to track my progress on my blog http://mbukweightloss.blogspot.co.uk/

The phone app is great because you can scan everything you eat. Meal times are a lot better knowing exactly what you are eating.

Keep up the good work. add me as a friend if you need any support
  • good luck.sent a request:)