Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Uneven Weight Loss?

I have lost around 90 pounds since March. I am happy with my results and very happy that I am not ending up with the sagging skin that I hear so much about. But, I do notice something else that bothers me a bit. When I look at my body, I see that my right leg is noticeably thinner than my left leg. When I was thin, they were the same. I still have about 20 pounds to lose and wonder if we just lose weight unevenly. Will they even out later? I don't know, do you? Has anyone else noticed this as they lose weight? Or am I just an anomaly?

Replies

• SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,719 Member
    OMG! I am an anomaly! I knew it. hahaha
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Hubby retains more fluid on one leg than the other, maybe that's it. Can you push your finger on it and leave an indentation--that's how the doc checks his.
  • i have similar, my right leg is noticeably fatter than my left leg... i have a clearly defined knee "pudge" on the right and almost nothing on my left.
  • swingsintherain
    swingsintherain Posts: 121 Member
    Do you use one more than the other or something, so that you'd have more muscle on one side?
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,719 Member
    I cannot leave an indent. Hmmm Maybe it is because I am gaining muscle faster on one side than the other. I work them the same at the gym. I thought. My husband does not notice a difference. I definitely see it though.
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 638 Member
    One side of my chest is smaller than the other... oh wait separate issue. :ohwell:

You might want to check with a doctor on this. Could be retention or inflammation issues with just the one leg? GREAT JOB on your weight loss BTW! I really would check with a doc though just to be on the safe side!