Any NKOTB fans out there?!?!?

Options
13»

Replies

• lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    the youngest one with the dreamy blue eyes. I hated them when I was a kid, but jamming to them now gives me such nostalgia for my childhood.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    the youngest one with the dreamy blue eyes. I hated them when I was a kid, but jamming to them now gives me such nostalgia for my childhood.
    You mean Joey :) This was at the NKOTBSB concert at Izod Center - he came up right in front of our seats and sang "Tonight"

facebook_354456018.jpg
  • fitcatfit
    Options
    I love all the songs too! Maybe I would prefer Please Don't Go Girl :)
    My fave was Donnie yummmmmmm! !
  • jalynsmom
    Options
    I was a huge fan when I was a kid (always a Donnie Girl, still a Donnie Girl). Since they made their "comeback" my sister and I have seen them 6 times, and we just got tickets to see them again at the Izod Center in June! We will be 17th row lower leve right in front of the main stage! (4 times just them and twice as NKOTBSB)
    We were in the first 5 rows of general admission at the Borgata - that was amazing - we were just lucky to get in line at the right time.
    We were also at the Camden, NJ concert when the power kept going out!

I can't wait to see them again! Did any of you hear their new single yet? What do you think? I'm not loving it, I have to admit.

I love the new single! It's very different though and I think that's why some aren't loving it. I don't know, but I'm thinking this will replace Cover Girl during their shows. Should be pretty good live with the two biggest hams of the group performing it! LOL
    I hope it doesn't replace Cover Girl, that is one of my faves! LOL

I agree! I'm a Danny girl, but there's really nothing better than when Donnie rips his shirt off!!! LOL
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Donnie 100%! I got my first RECORD when I was 8 years old and I'm 32 now. Never ever stopped being a fan.

Chicago will be my 3rd concert. 2008 was the first, I was 4 months pregnant and went by myself because we couldn't get group tickets and friends backed out. Last year with Backstreet Boys and now July 12.

My goal is to lose 50 lbs by the concert ;)

Fav song? Overall I'd say Tonight. It's a great song to describe their love for the fans, who knew back then that it'd be so true now?
  • LosingMyMarbles
    LosingMyMarbles Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I so badly want to go, but in Chicago they sell out quick.

Right now is the Facebook presale, tickets are all balcony unless you get a single floor ticket. The password for Ticketmaster is PACKAGE. Or, wait until they go on sale on 2/2. They always release more tickets as the concert gets closer.
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I so badly want to go, but in Chicago they sell out quick.

Right now is the Facebook presale, tickets are all balcony unless you get a single floor ticket. The password for Ticketmaster is PACKAGE. Or, wait until they go on sale on 2/2. They always release more tickets as the concert gets closer.
    the same thing happened with tickets for the Izod Center in NJ. The only lower level tickets for the Facebook presale were single tickets! Luckily, I had gotten mine during the Amex presale. There is also a Live Nation presale tomorrow I believe.

I'm hoping to lose another 15 lbs before June 13th!