New From New Hampshire!

Options
Hello everybody I am Steph I'm 26. Currently weigh 232.4 and would like to get down to around 160. I', 5"6" and have a large frame . For exercise I take long walk , attept jogging and am going to start the 30 day shred soon. would love friends if anyone wants to add me go ahead. this seems like a great place and I had an AWESOME first day yesterday.

Replies

• lab_goddess
    lab_goddess Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi Steph!
    and welcome! I find the MFP site to be a really great tool and motivator--and I am also in NH!
  • Newfunlander
    Newfunlander Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome ! It is an awesome place. Everyone is so supportive and helpful ! I know that you will love it here as much as I do ! :flowerforyou:
  • devenirtoutepetite
    Options
    hello, courage!
  • charitypaige
    Options
    I'm new too! :) I love this site, and I especially love that is is FREE! It's like the facebook for weightloss. haha. Well, I am 207lbs, and my goal weight is 145, which is also the ideal weight for someone of my height and frame. I joined Curves last week, and I can already tell the difference in my energy level. I will weigh the week of May 24th, and see if it really is helping. Let's hope so! I'd love to get in shape before my husband and I start a family! That would be awesome!