looking for mid-20s girls with ~100 pounds to lose

Options

Replies

• tlesa88
    tlesa88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to lose but I'm in my mid 20's and I'm definitely here as a friend if you need support! Feel free to add me if you want :)
  • ohnstadk
    ohnstadk Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I am 22 years old and I am looking to add friends that can be supportive and help me lose the 142 pounds to reach my goal. I am new but I am dedicated, and so far have lost 5 pounds. You can add me and so can anyone who wants support.
  • applekrisp1988
    Options
    Hey ladies, I am also in your position. Now I don't have 100lbs to lose (only at 204 as of current) but I still have 70lbs+ to lose to be at a healthy weight. Good to see other girls my age here, knowing I'm not alone.
  • msalec33
    Options
    Hi, I'm 27 and I have 100+ lbs I need to lose! feel free to add me! ;)
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    When I started by journey, I had 100+ to lose, I have lost 93lbs over the last couple years, not sure what number I will stop at, looking more to feel great about myself and be healthy. Feel free to add me

Forgot to add I am 25. Started at 307lbs currently at 214
  • smurfaggie07
    Options
    I'm 27 with over 145 to lose.
  • hg0424
    hg0424 Posts: 18
    Options
    im 25, and I want to lose 80 - 100 pounds so feel free to add me for support and motivation. :)
  • HappyWife04
    HappyWife04 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and want to / need to lose 60.
  • PlainOldElizaJane
    Options
    21 with 107 lbs to go :) Feel free to add me!
  • KatPac13
    Options
    Same here! 22 yrs old- wanting to lose about 160 lbs. I'm doing it in 50lb blocks though, so it doesn't seem so mountainous... In definite need of support from people also trying to achieve the same goals! Add me and let's tackle this stuff together! I'm starting to look at low calorie foods, anyone that has a bunch of recipes and is willing to share would greatly be appreciated!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    22 with probably at LEAST 100lbs to lose...such a scary number :P Add me!
  • DMRN0125
    Options
    26 with about 100lbs to lose... Feel free to add me!
  • Gabbers89
    Gabbers89 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    23 with at least 200 to lose so feel free to add me :)
  • Jess4kids
    Jess4kids Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and although I have some of my real-life friends on here they've all got quite a bit less to lose than I do. Any girls in their 20s out there that have around 100 pounds to lose? I'd love to have a buddy in a similar situation as me for some friendly competition and mutual support!

ME !!!
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    I'm 245 trying to get down to 155...
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Right here.

I looking at loosing 145 or more. I'm currently at 325. I have been calorie counting and starting to exercise for about 3 weeks, the first week and half was rough, but I'm definitely doing better.
  • ell1087
    Options
    I am 25 and want to lose about 80lbs :)
  • jacalennejax
    jacalennejax Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Same boat.

Add me as a friend.

Let's motivate each other.
    I LOVE to cook, so send some low calorie recipes my way!
  • margie1016
    margie1016 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and I have about 75 pounds to lose. Feel free to add me!
  • jessiefreshh
    jessiefreshh Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat so anyone feel free to add me! I'm almost 21 and have a 125lbs to lose! (Already down 16, yay!)