can i really eat that much!?

Options
i have been reading the book "lift like a man look like a goddess" and I am looking over some of their meal plans to keep my calories up on the days that I will start lifting and even the days that i dont lift.

Problem is, I dont eat that much. Even the small meals i have now i cant even finish. I dont know how I am going to keep up with this new meal plan and trying to eat higher calories if I can barely finish what I try and eat now.

Any tips or ideas on how, I guess, I can eat more and healthy while I'm at it?

Thank You.

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Once you start eating enough to fuel your workouts, you will start getting hungrier.. Probably suppressed your appetite so much you don't feel hunger eating that little.
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Many people experience an increase in appetite once they start lifting. My appetite is huge when I lift. There are also lots of little things you can do like cook in olive oil. Peanut butter is high in calories so you could eat some of that or spread it on an apple.
  • dominica_maria
    dominica_maria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Once you start eating enough to fuel your workouts, you will start getting hungrier.. Probably suppressed your appetite so much you don't feel hunger eating that little.

okay, so I guess I should actually start lifting before i worry about how i am going to eat more. thank you (:
  • dominica_maria
    dominica_maria Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Many people experience an increase in appetite once they start lifting. My appetite is huge when I lift. There are also lots of little things you can do like cook in olive oil. Peanut butter is high in calories so you could eat some of that or spread it on an apple.

ah good, idea, i love peanut butter lol should have thought of that! I guess ill notice an increase in appetite once I start! Thanks for the info!
  • juanatere
    juanatere Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've begun to add greek yogurt as a snack to up my calories...its a thought!