What weight did you start with?

Options
Just curious too see who does what....I started out weighing 336, but when I joined up with MFP I was down to 275.

I put down the 275 when I started 3 weeks ago, but now I see I can add old entries and put my actually beginning weight....what did you do?

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    beggining 365lbs been an up and down rollercoaster with a few emotional lay overs this past year. Kind of excited to see what the 2nd year of MFP brings.
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I had loss a couple lbs before joining MFP, Saw Dr. end of August and was at 245, joined MFP Sept 15. Was at 242, I put down 245 to give myself a bit more motivation. But was only a couple lbs, its up to you! You have accomplished alot!

I joined cuz a friend did and he had lost 70 lbs but was stuck on last 20. He has kept his on what he started MFP at, didn't put down the 70 lbs lost.

Its up to you.
  • mallen404
    mallen404 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Just curious too see who does what....I started out weighing 336, but when I joined up with MFP I was down to 275.

I put down the 275 when I started 3 weeks ago, but now I see I can add old entries and put my actually beginning weight....what did you do?
    You can put in your beginning weight. I had to fiddle around with it a bit.

I started at 160 a few months ago and was down to 153 when I joined. change your starting weight to what it was, then re-weigh in. I believe that's what I did.
  • lollyfidy1965
    lollyfidy1965 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I entered my actual highest weight when I joined MFP, because I wanted to track my weight loss from the beginning (5 May, 2012). I tracked my diet and exercise in a paper journal for about 6 months before switching to MFP, so the process didn't change...just the method of tracking.

I started at 354 lbs, and am currently at 206.6
  • SmileyFaceGuy
    Options
    I've yo-yo dieted a lot in my past. My highest weight was 260 lbs., but that was long before I joined MFP.