Hungry Girl Recipes-Oreo Cheesecake for One-Under 200 calori

Options
arsec4
arsec4 Posts: 22
Nom. Nom. Just tried this one last night. Guilt free HEAVEN! If you don't own a copy of Hungry-Girl: 200 Recipes under 200 Calories, you will want to after this cheesecake!

Sweet Cheeses!

We're only human, so we LOVE a good cheesecake. This may very well be our richest, most decadent cheesecake dessert EVER. Excited? You should be. Our Yo! Oreo Cheesecake for One is AWESOME... and requires no baking... and is also upside down.

Ingredients:
1/2 pack Nabisco 100 Cal Oreo Thin Crisps, divided
1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
2 tbsp. fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
1 tbsp. Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
1/2 tbsp. Jell-O Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Vanilla pudding mix
1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 cup Cool Whi p Free, thawed
Optional topping: Fat Free Reddi-wip

Directions:
Break half of the cookies into small pieces, and finely crush the other half. Set both aside separately.

In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, Splenda, pudding mix, and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip, and then gently stir in the broken cookie pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.

If you're feeling fancy, transfer to a fun dessert dish or parfait glass. Top with the finely crushed cookies. Finish it all off with a nice squirt of Reddi-wip, if you like. Dig in!

MAKES 1 SERVING

Serving Size: entire recipe
Calories: 174
Fat: 1.5g
Sodium: 498mg
Carbs: 24g
Fiber: 0g
Sugars: 10.5g
Protein: 11.5g

POINTS® value 4*

HG Alternatives! No Oreo Thin Crisps? Just use 3 chocolate graham crackers (3/4 sheet) instead. Unable to locate fat-free ricotta? Use low-fat or light (not part-skim) ricotta in its place -- then your dessert will have about 184 calories and 4g fat (POINTS® value 4*). Who loves you?

Replies

• stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I just saw that email the other day and can't WAIT to try it!:happy:
  • eschreiber
    eschreiber Posts: 4
    Options
    I've saw that book! After reading this I now know that I must get it! Thanks for this! :smile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Mmmm I think I will try this one this weekend, thanks for the post! :flowerforyou:
  • SammyLynn010
    SammyLynn010 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking that I need to try this! Thank you!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I love cheese cake and my husband was dreaming about desserts all night!! He just started his diet and I have been on one for 3 months, total. We need something decadent. Thanks, again. BJB
  • kimmie0627
    kimmie0627 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Really want to try this now.
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Try this one too! I posted this a few days ago....... Greek Yogurt Cheesecake

OK, I'm still playing with this recipe....

My mom left 1/2 of her plain, non-fat Greek Yogurt at my house and I sampled it, didn't care much for the sour taste. (I think I just have to get used it). So, I added a packet of Splenda and a tbs of instant sugar free chocolate pudding (just the mix, not prepared!). The pudding really thickened it up and the texture reminded me of cheesecake. So, then I bought the sugar free cheesecake flavor instant pudding mix to try this:

mix together:
    4oz non-fat, plain Greek Yogurt
    11/2tbs sugar free cheesecake flavor instant pudding
    2 or 3 packets of Splenda
    1 drop of vanilla

Stir in a handful of fresh raspberries
    Top with 1 crumbled graham cracker sheet

* Obviously, you can adjust the quantities to your own taste, omit/change the fruit or graham crackers.

It's a yummy little treat! I gave some to my husband last night and he loved it too!
  • MyKidzMom
    MyKidzMom Posts: 97
    Options
    bump
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    this sounds soooo good! perfect for my sweet tooth :P
  • arsec4
    arsec4 Posts: 22
    Options
    That recipe is SIMPLY DEVINE! Great for curbing my cheesecake/chocolate cravings! :)

By the way, could someone please explain to me what BUMP means when people reply to a post? Thanks!
  • joneswife09
    joneswife09 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That recipe is SIMPLY DEVINE! Great for curbing my cheesecake/chocolate cravings! :)

By the way, could someone please explain to me what BUMP means when people reply to a post? Thanks!

It means they may not have time to comment right now so they are "bumping=marking" for later. When you post a comment it will then show up in "my topics". If they have no comment to post then they just bump to save it for later.
  • iguanaliz
    iguanaliz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Oh, that sounds just divine! I'm not a "sweet" person (deep fry and salt it and I'm all yours!) but I do love me some cheesecake! Plus, my husband is recovering from triple hernia surgery and can't work out for two more months and has been frantic because he can't "work off" his sweet tooth. I'm making this tomorrow.
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    I saw this on the HG website too......can't wait to try it! Went and bought Ricotta today!
  • xonophone
    xonophone Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump BUMP!!!:tongue:
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    sounds good.
  • lethalee
    lethalee Posts: 4
    Options
    Bump
  • rtg1
    rtg1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Cant wait to try this!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I have the book, and it is pretty awesome. Not too hot for those of you who stick to all clean eating, as many recipes include splenda, cool whip, those kinds of foods. Doesn't bother me a bit, but there are some who do worry about those kinds of things.

Another really great recipe from the book is the Holy Moly Guacamole.
    1 15 oz. can of peas
    1 avocado
    chopped tomatoes, onions, and add hot sauce/salsa to your liking.
    Mash peas and avocado, stir in chopped veggies and sauce/salsa

You'd never know it had peas in it !!!! Gave it to my hubby and he had NO idea it was low calorie!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    I have the book, and it is pretty awesome. Not too hot for those of you who stick to all clean eating, as many recipes include splenda, cool whip, those kinds of foods. Doesn't bother me a bit, but there are some who do worry about those kinds of things.

Another really great recipe from the book is the Holy Moly Guacamole.
    1 15 oz. can of peas
    1 avocado
    chopped tomatoes, onions, and add hot sauce/salsa to your liking.
    Mash peas and avocado, stir in chopped veggies and sauce/salsa

You'd never know it had peas in it !!!! Gave it to my hubby and he had NO idea it was low calorie!
    Hm, now this sounds interesting Lucky, might have to give this a try one day!
    Thanks for the ideas gang:flowerforyou:
  • Fidelly
    Fidelly Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm going to have to get make this! I've been on a serious baking kick for the past month and started back on MFP just last week so these past 7 days have been pure SUFFERING.... I love Oreos and cheesecake so I can't wait to try this this weekend!!