looking for m/f in 30's aiming for 30-40lb

Options
Aiming to lose 30 pounds! I am starting P90 tomorrow and just got a exercise bike. I am going to be pushing myself and adding in extra work outs and activities to burn some extra calories. I probably won't eat perfectly but am going to try! Would like some other like minded people with similar goals as friends.

Replies

• edencrannon
    edencrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, sounding similar to myself!!! I've got about a stone to lose and wanna get it off by about May!!! Not the best at dieting...very fond of chocolate and love my vino at weekends... But! Am going to the gym 4 times per week for at least an hour at a time. So far in a month, not an ounce lost however, gotta keep my chin up and battle on!!!
    Good luck x
  • cgirly
    cgirly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm in my 30s too and trying to lose 40lb by May (or ideally earlier!). I've been on MFP 30 days today. I like food so try to burn my calories off through exercise - or at least I did until I tore my calf muscle 2 and a half weeks ago!

Have sent FR to both of you
  • Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 30s (shhh, don't tell) and would love to lose 40-50 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • vlmunoz88
    vlmunoz88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 30's, looking to lose 30-40 punds. I'm training for a half marathon in May and am running short races in between. I'm also doing weigh training and yoga on my non-run days. Please feel free to add me. It helps if I know someone is watching me. :)
  • annefrangos
    annefrangos Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. Feel free to add me!