Getting married in August! :)

Options
I just recently got engaged right before christmas! :) we are planning a beautiful summer August wedding! :) It would be great to have a few more people among my friends list who are getting married this year as well! Add me! :)

Replies

• carijok
    carijok Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm already married but I want to get in excellent shape before we start having babies, too! I added you, I'm interested to see what kind of stuff you eat every day to maintain that kind of physique.
  • tynishabeezfit
    tynishabeezfit Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married 8-16-13!! feel free to add me
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I got married a while ago, in August too. 08/08/08 :smile:

You look amazing. Must be nice not to worry about losing weight for your wedding!
  • akm107
    akm107 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'm hoping to get engaged in the next month or so, so i'm with ya on havin some motivators for the same reason! :) congrats and good luck!
  • efarah1992
    Options
    Im getting married April 2014 :) Aiming to lose 28 pounds! I'll add you!
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm getting married on March 23rd :) It's getting crazy!
  • jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    yay! congratulations to all you guys! how exciting! :) i know there are more brides out there! add me! us brides to be need to stick together and help motivate each other! :)
  • npathak294
    npathak294 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I'm getting married at the end of July! I'm aiming to lose 10 lbs so that I can actually enjoy my summer honeymoon in Italy :)
  • jenga727
    jenga727 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Im not so worried about losing weight before my wedding! I just want a hot body before babies come along! :)