Holiday Goal

Options
Holiday booked for 27 weeks... would like to lose 2lb a week before then (54lb's) anyone else out there with a short term goal? I have more to lose than 54lb's but it would be a great start and it would enable me to enjoy the holiday with my children more.

I don't like exercise but started yesterday with a brisk 20 min walk... it wasn't comfortable...!! I also quit smoking 3 weeks ago so an added challenge!!!

If anyone fancy's a buddy, add me it would be nice to have some encouragement along the way....!

Replies

• sassika
    sassika Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, I will join you as I am looking forward to the Army/ Navy end of April. And I want to be an half decant shape if possible. And in the summer we got tickets for the car fest, so want to look good for that :))).
  • Sara2184
    Sara2184 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm not expecting a huge miracle to be skinny before my vacation in Sept, but my short term goal is to lose 40 lbs & be no longer obese by then. Gladly be your friend :)
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hoping to reach my goal by summer. I have lots of summer clothes and look forward to wearing them again. good luck with your goal :wink: