Reached my GW ! :)

Options
Okay I know I wasn't overweight to begin with, I did this to feel good about myself and now that I am more or less satisfied I am stoping here. :)

At 5'9" I started at 145.3 lbs and have reached 119.9.
(I know I was "ok" to begin with, I just like the skinnier aesthetic and am perfectly healthy both mentaly and physically. )

Me before:
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/3143/dsc00009of.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/7152/dsc08139n.jpg

Me after:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/302879_10200228864984234_586861453_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/579884_4552261364514_1849955679_n.jpg

(I hope I've managed to actually put the pics on, because I'm new to making topics :P )

Replies

• nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    wow you look great!!!
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Very nice! Great job!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Me before:
    dsc00009of.jpg
    dsc08139n.jpg

Me after:
    302879_10200228864984234_586861453_n.jpg
    579884_4552261364514_1849955679_n.jpg

There ya go :) and you look smoking hot!
  • You look gorgeous on both, but you really shine in the second lot of photos. :D Well done, you did a great job!
  • Tann33
    Tann33 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • akilahleemarie
    akilahleemarie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you are exactly like me! im 5'8.5" and started at 145 pounds...everyone told me that i don't need to lose weight and i'm fine..blah blah blah...but i just feel that being a little bit slender looks good at our height..i have been through 3 pregnancies, and all 3 times went from 165ish-185ish post baby to 135ish-143ish..right now I am 135 and would like to get to 120. Man is it hard to lose vanity pounds! when i truely was fat and NEEDED to lose weight it was soooo easy it just would fall off...but man its hard when they are just vanity pounds! how much were you losing a week to get to where you are now?
  • nasiasflyingcircus
    Options
    Firstly a thank you to all of you for the positive feedback! :)

And @RunDoozer thanks for putting the pics up properly for me... :P
    you are exactly like me! im 5'8.5" and started at 145 pounds...everyone told me that i don't need to lose weight and i'm fine..blah blah blah...but i just feel that being a little bit slender looks good at our height..i have been through 3 pregnancies, and all 3 times went from 165ish-185ish post baby to 135ish-143ish..right now I am 135 and would like to get to 120. Man is it hard to lose vanity pounds! when i truely was fat and NEEDED to lose weight it was soooo easy it just would fall off...but man its hard when they are just vanity pounds! how much were you losing a week to get to where you are now?

I know... when you aren't exactly heavy, losing those few lbs is SOOOO hard. I lost in total 25 lbs but did it in a year. So that would be an average of 2.1 lbs per month. Only I wasn't always losing. I hit a few plateaus that lasted up to 2 months. Patience is key ;)
  • lovetobethin86
    lovetobethin86 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Awesome job nasia:)
  • nasiasflyingcircus
    Options
    Awesome job nasia:)

Thanks hun! <3
  • lindseym18
    Options
    Wow you look hot!!! I wish that I can only look half as good as you.

Edit:
    I looked at your profile and I see Candace swanepoel is your inspiration too! She's perfect!
  • nasiasflyingcircus
    Options
    Wow you look hot!!! I wish that I can only look half as good as you.

Edit:
    I looked at your profile and I see Candace swanepoel is your inspiration too! She's perfect!

Wow, thank you so much! :D
    Yes se is tiny yet with a lovely shape and muscle definiton... <3
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I'm kind of in a similar boat that you were in, with not much to lose but wanting to lose it. How did you do it? Any tips?
  • nasiasflyingcircus
    Options
    Nice work! I'm kind of in a similar boat that you were in, with not much to lose but wanting to lose it. How did you do it? Any tips?

Patience, patience and patience. :P
    There is no easy way or magic trick... it's very hard to lose weight when you have little to lose and it's to get skinny.

i was actually not sure what I was doing. Experimented, tried a few things... I changed my intake a lot. Like If for a while I ate around 1200-1500 cals, for a couple of days I'd change it up to a little over 2000.
    And the weird thing is I was getting "healthier" along the way. I started off with a much stricter intake but raised my intake to a non-idiculous amount and it worked. :)

Don't get frustrated when that scale hits a glitch and take your time. You want the weight off for good, so taking it slow and steady isn't a bad thing. ;)
  • KarenJean91
    KarenJean91 Posts: 283 Member
    Options

Patience, patience and patience. :P
    There is no easy way or magic trick... it's very hard to lose weight when you have little to lose and it's to get skinny.

i was actually not sure what I was doing. Experimented, tried a few things... I changed my intake a lot. Like If for a while I ate around 1200-1500 cals, for a couple of days I'd change it up to a little over 2000.
    And the weird thing is I was getting "healthier" along the way. I started off with a much stricter intake but raised my intake to a non-idiculous amount and it worked. :)

Don't get frustrated when that scale hits a glitch and take your time. You want the weight off for good, so taking it slow and steady isn't a bad thing. ;)

Thank you so much for the reply! You've given me more hope. lol :)
  • zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're gorgeous!! I would love to be as skinny as you, you look amazing :) Congrats!
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!