8 days of 30 Day Shred before and after pictures.

Options
sydneyaw
sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
I was getting really discouraged today because I wasn't seeing any results on my body after 8 days of the 30 Day Shred plus running on the treadmill. Numbers were dropping on the scale but I just didn't feel or see a difference. So today after I worked out I decided to take a picture and compare it to the picture I took on day 1..... Wow...
I am so motivated to continue this weight loss journey now.
This is the first time I have ever shared a picture of me without a shirt in a very very very long time and I don't exactly know how I feel about it, being self conscious and all but here goes nothing:
lkmlk_zps4cc202c6.png

Replies

• HuwaydaS
    HuwaydaS Posts: 116
    Options
    I actually CAN see a very slight difference. Look at your back and compare. :) See?
  • sydneyaw
    Options
  • sydneyaw
    Options
    I actually CAN see a very slight difference. Look at your back and compare. :) See?
    you can see it? cause it shows me a side ways version that only shows my legs >___<
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    you can see it? cause it shows me a side ways version that only shows my legs >___<

They are sideways, but if you right click and select view image, the entire picture shows
  • sydneyaw
    Options
    Thank you! I don't know how to fix it from being side ways...
  • tiffanyvc
    Options
    I don't see very much of your body in the picture, but I can tell you definitely lost inches around your middle! Congrats!!!! You're doing great, keep it up! And if you can, figure out how to post more pictures to show us!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great job! Big change in your upper abs.
  • sydneyaw
    Options
    I don't see very much of your body in the picture, but I can tell you definitely lost inches around your middle! Congrats!!!! You're doing great, keep it up! And if you can, figure out how to post more pictures to show us!
    Trying to fix it! :P
  • x3Gingerx3
    Options
    I have to say that your results are crazy! I can't believe you did that in a week awesome job! I just started ripped in 30 (basically like 30 day shred volume 2 haha) and your results are totally the inspiration I was looking for to stick with it all month long.
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    If you right click the picture you can open it in a new tab and see it that way.

I actually noticed a big difference in the belly bump before anything else and this after only 8 days?!?! Dang girl...keep up the good work!!
  • Ewaldt
    Ewaldt Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! I am extra excited to start the program now!! I am currently waiting for it to arrive in the mail! Thank you for posting this! Congrats on the success that you have already achieved!
  • kristin1219
    Options
    I can definitely see the changes as well! you have a very similar middle area to me and you have definitely inspired me! I want to see what you are showing on myself!!! Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I can see the change. Your stomach is smaller and your back has toned too :)
  • ldbuster0
    ldbuster0 Posts: 207
    Options
    Congrats!!! You are doing great. And just think I started the 30 day shred years ago and stopped. I might actually need start it over, keep it up and monitor my progress.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Lookin forward to it, its in the mail as we speak.
  • jgrode1984
    Options
    Great job! I'm on day 7 and don't notice much of a change, but this is very inspirational to keep going strong!
  • sydneyaw
    Options
    Finally fixed it so you guys can see it well! And thank you for all the kind words
  • Slaci_Jo
    Slaci_Jo Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 8 also and while I haven't taken any pictures I measured myself and I have lost 1 in around my natural waist, 2 in around my lower waist, 0.5 in around my thigh, 0.5 in around my calves, and gained a 0.5 around my arm! I am super happy about the results as 30ds is hard!!!
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Holy ****.

Huge diff in the tummy!

Congratulations on the progress so far!
  • msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Great job.. you can definitely see a difference in your back, midsection and upper abs.

Keep on truckin!!! And keep us updated! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!