Good on you! You look fantastic.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You look gr8t!
  • Superchas
    Superchas Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    When I reached 120 lb loss switched my slide to show pounds to go rather than pounds lost.
    (Of course when I started I would have dealt at 120 for obscene amount of money.)

I find it easier to focus on the smaller number as that is my goal and there will be plenty of people who will tell you have done enough which I deflect with the small number and almost there.

Saving personal trainer until I reach goal weight as I get my butt kicked regularly by self and have weekly weigh-in with nurse who I hate to disappoint.
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.. You must feel so much better..you lost so much weight!
  • suchastruggle
    suchastruggle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!
  • Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job
    7631282 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great Job! So encouraging to me and I'm sure others who are working towards the same goals.

Melody:flowerforyou:
  • jzebracki
    jzebracki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! You are truly an inspiration! You look great! Good luck in reaching your goal!
  • jgreeley68
    Options
    Thank you for your post!! You are amazing, and the fact that you shared yourself with us is also wonderful. I needed to find this post today as I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and discouraged. Thank you again. I know I can do this. God Bless to you and a happy life!!!!
  • farmguinea
    farmguinea Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!! You look awesome! Cannot say enough positive things! Just WOW...YOU GO GIRL!!!!! Thanks for sharing your pics and your story! What an inspiration!
  • rickcote13
    Options
    Awesome Job.. keep up all the great work you are almost there...
  • retz123
    Options
    Congratulaions!!! You are such an inspiration!!!!!!!!! I am starting my journey today and it is posts like yours that make me BELIEVE that- IT IS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing!
  • 504Crystal
    504Crystal Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLY! That is such a motivation you don't even know! To see this after being discouraged the past week is RIGHT ON TIME! Congrats!!!
  • Ladynorth101
    Ladynorth101 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I'm on day 5 and loving this :happy: Thanks for sharing your story, it's a motivator for sure !
  • bcnewell27
    bcnewell27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing and I bet you feel amazing too!
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of your accomplishment! You look absolutely amazing! Well done!
  • butterflyy019
    butterflyy019 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job any hints on how to keep the hunger at bay? I've done WW a bunch of times but for some reason this seems harder and it's only day 2! I see that this program counts fruits and veggies whereas WW doesn't. Has anyone opted NOT to add fruits and veggies to their daily count, unless of course they are starchy like potatoes or corn?
  • chicken2v
    chicken2v Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    really inspiring!
  • butterflydrumm
    butterflydrumm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So Amazing
    :flowerforyou:
  • SilviaGutierrezRaghu
    Options
    Wauuuu great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!