Options

Replies

• adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    I just made these. I always go through recipe threads looking for pictures and didn't find any, so I'll include mine. They came out pretty ugly though, so apologies in advanced!

I even threw some cinnamon on top, and I still didn't care for them. Pretty flavorless and VERY chewy. I'll still eat what I made though. They're somewhat edible. Maybe I did something wrong since so many other people seem to enjoy them!

Anyway, here are some (really crappy) pictures:

33nj33k.jpg
    sgiw4g.jpg

I also baked a batch today mined looked similar to your's I just forgot to flatten them so they were little balls..lol...I added nuts to mine the taste was still bland (I'm going to let my banana's ripen some more and try it again tomorrow or once they are ripe enough, that can also affect the sweetness of the cookie) but my children and I were still able to eat them. Personally I would just make the cookies for a healthy snack because they do have a bread texture which would be good to curve an appetite with low calories.
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    those look nothing like the ones i made, but i used an electric mixer and beat the crud out of the bananas first so there were a goooo not lumpy
  • Sassy196
    Sassy196 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • drj1955
    drj1955 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • butterflyflying
    Options
    yum thank you!:smile:
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bumping this one!! Thanks!
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • DeeChan634
    Options
    Definitely trying these!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just made these. I always go through recipe threads looking for pictures and didn't find any, so I'll include mine. They came out pretty ugly though, so apologies in advanced!

I even threw some cinnamon on top, and I still didn't care for them. Pretty flavorless and VERY chewy. I'll still eat what I made though. They're somewhat edible. Maybe I did something wrong since so many other people seem to enjoy them!

Anyway, here are some (really crappy) pictures:

I also baked a batch today mined looked similar to your's I just forgot to flatten them so they were little balls..lol...I added nuts to mine the taste was still bland (I'm going to let my banana's ripen some more and try it again tomorrow or once they are ripe enough, that can also affect the sweetness of the cookie) but my children and I were still able to eat them. Personally I would just make the cookies for a healthy snack because they do have a bread texture which would be good to curve an appetite with low calories.

They might be okay with a little brown sugar, too. My boyfriend just came home and tried one.. spit it into the trash and told me to not call it a cookie :laugh:
  • binkybabe
    Options
    Sounds yummy! I will definitely give these a try. :love:
  • kdaviss324
    kdaviss324 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nice I'll have to try this.
  • lolwutshannon
    Options
    Just so I don't forget, I pinned this on my pinterest board. :D
    Sounds delicious!
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    i make them all the time but i add sea salt and cranberry
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks for sharing! :D
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Interesting! Thank for the share:flowerforyou:
  • jlbamagirl68
    Options
    I make these a lot. I love them and so does my husband. I like to add a little bit of cinnamon. :smile:
  • MissyPoo2013
    MissyPoo2013 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bump