M/F 30 somethings w/100+ to lose...

Options
Aloha all just looking for some friends :) I'm working on losing 100 pounds this year. I hope I can do it! :) I'm so tired of being fat. It just sucks. :(

Replies

• hello_sherri
    hello_sherri Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in my early 30s and need to lose 100+ pounds. I'll send a friend request :)
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm always up for some new friends. I am 30 and I have over 100 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    meeeee
  • aaiked
    aaiked Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hi, you can do. i lost 134 in a year. (gained 50 in the last 3yrs and working to get it off). stay focused. you can do it. :wink:
  • Iceman420
    Iceman420 Posts: 195
    Options
    I'm 30 years old and I have over 200 lbs to lose. Very sick of being fat!
  • teine79
    teine79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Aaiked! Wow congrats on that! I hope I can accomplish that! :)
  • teine79
    teine79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Iceman20 story of my life!
  • nmacchi
    nmacchi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will be turning 30 in October and I have 105 to lose until my major goal. I may try to lose more after that depending on how I look/feel once I get there.
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    yep it sux being over weight and is a hard slog losing it but OH SO WORTH IT WHEN YOU GET THERE!!! here to help motivate if you need a friend.
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I am 30, and am trying to lose at east 100 this year. I have ore than that to lose but focusing on 100 for now
  • lindsykaye
    lindsykaye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 30, with 100+ to lose so feel free to add me! Friends are always a good thing to have :happy:
  • philch4v13
    philch4v13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am 31 in my 4th week here at MFP and need to lose 105 feel free to add me too.
  • ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely do it. You have made the most important step.
  • freeten
    Options
    Hi - I am 38 and have just joined today. I want to lose 64 kgs / 140 pounds! I am also sick of being fat and sick of accepting that being fat is part of my identity... would be great to be friends as I think we all need as much support as we can get! Would be great to hear of other's inspiring stories and tips for the long run! :-)
  • julieg200
    Options
    Hey everyone I joined a way back but I'm back now and very motivated!!! I have 100lbs to lose and even more.
  • lpc505_girl
    Options
    30 years old and 100+ lbs to lose!! feel free to add me! Can use the motivation/friends! ^_^
  • CloneSN
    CloneSN Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    i'm fit in this category as well. The boards have been motivating me a lot! Feel free to add me as well, y'all!
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    I definitely fall into this category & would love to make some friends!! :smile:
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Just turned 31 and have about another 104 until I hit onederland! Anyone can feel free to add!
  • debintheville
    debintheville Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes...still working with over 100 to lose...but I'm not giving up! Can use all the motivation and ideas you want to share!...Oh I'm not a 30 something - I'm a 30+ something...lol