do you still have crazy dreams??

Options
lovelyMYlovely
lovelyMYlovely Posts: 1,066 Member
I am wondering if you have any dreams that you would wake up and ask " how did i dream of that" lol!!!..

I seem to wake up and ask myself why i drempt about that,.... what are your crazy dreams you had??

nothing dirty please lol.... im not talking about those dreams... If someone says a story of their dream I will say what I drempt last night haha but I am hesitant because I dont want to be the one with the weirdest dream on here.. lol..

Replies

• RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    My dreams are out there. I just turned several into a book series (I'm a writer). The crazier, the better. Guess to hear the full story you have to read the books :wink:
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I usually have really random, crazy, dreams (that are usually really bizarre and cool). But the other night I had a really bad nightmare in which I lost control of my body to some outside entity, and I haven't been able to sleep well since. Freaky stuff.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    wow u made a book!! and u were having an out of body experience dream!! awesome.. lol umm ya mine are like way crazier haha.....
  • RockaholicMama
    Options
    Yeah...it ended up being a total of 4 books (so far). I'm a writer so it worked out rather well. :)

I hate the outer body ones...they feel...real.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I don't have "crazy" dreams, but I get really bad nightmares, the kind where you wake up gasping for air and in full sweat.... Yeah fun times
  • deceived1
    deceived1 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    wow u made a book!! and u were having an out of body experience dream!! awesome.. lol umm ya mine are like way crazier haha.....

Mine was less out of body and more something taking control of me. Like, I got a huge grin that I couldn't get rid of and then I started shaking my head back and forth uncontrollably. Blah, still feel weird.
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I had a really weird dream last night, had fast food before bed and bam weird dream. It was part stepford wives, part Indiana Jones, part fast and furious...
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I dont dream I nightmare. Theyre always extremely realistic and vivid and I wake up terrified and screaming some mornings/ middle of the night.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    Yeah...it ended up being a total of 4 books (so far). I'm a writer so it worked out rather well. :)

haha are u the twilight writer haha jk!!! whats ur book called ill buy it!!
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options

Mine was less out of body and more something taking control of me. Like, I got a huge grin that I couldn't get rid of and then I started shaking my head back and forth uncontrollably. Blah, still feel weird.
    hmmm i know several people who had dreams where they they themself sleeping then they couldnt get up and it felt like something was holding them down.... and in real life they couldnt get out of bed and they were held there by something... i believe its a demon lol.... yes i do believe in that kind of stuff.. but i never get nightmares luckily....
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I had a horrible nightmare last night. It woke me up and I was physically ill.
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    Options

What genre?
  • RockaholicMama
    Options

haha are u the twilight writer haha jk!!! whats ur book called ill buy it!!

HAHAH...no. The first in the series will be Little Red, then the Shoe, Only Sleeping, Who's the Fairest, and Beast (tentative title). Little Red is set for a March release with the others to follow.
  • RockaholicMama
    Options

What genre?

Romance. They're...hm...a really odd but modern twist on fairy tales. Think of it as in...if Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf did exist.
  • AmandasaurasRex
    Options
    I dream every night. A lot of the time they don't make sense. The ones that do make sense always come true. The rest are scary, horrifying and not worth repeating.
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    wow this isrprising how so many people have bad scary dreams.... i dont think i ever do..... eww except last night i did dream that these people were serving human mean!!! YUCK!!! they were canibals but it wasnt a scary dream... lol.. i also drempt of a bunch of disney princesses and i was teaching them how to hold their hands in a eligant way lol...
  • luvs2teachincali
    luvs2teachincali Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've had several out of body experiences, but they're spontaneous. Been happening since I was about 20 (36 years old now). They really freak me out.

I thought they were made up or dreams that just felt real until one day...
    I had a shared experience with my husband...
    Now I know, without doubt, they are real and not imagined.

I was having an OBE and I saw a woman who looked a lot like Princess Lea (Star Wars) LOL. Her hair was done in that two side bun way and she was wearing a white blowing gown. She kept bugging me and I just wanted to sleep. I finally snapped myself out of it and laid there awake, afraid to go back to sleep. I prayed and asked her to leave. Then I heard my husband hyperventilating next to me. I shook him awake and he said, "There's a woman on your side of the bed and she won't leave you alone!" Whoa.

Needless to say, I am a believer in all things psychic and paranormal.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    that i was awake(but i was dreaming) ther was a demonic ghost dragging me through my apt. then he started eating my hand but strangly it didnt hurt then it pulled me up from the floor and slithered out the door
  • lovelyMYlovely
    Options
    OMG!!! what is up with these scary dreams lol am i the only one who dreams of princesses and a teacher who doesnt know how to teach zumba lol... haha...
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I had one a few nights ago that is still bothering/intriguing me.

I was crossing a bridge and the bridge started to flood...but the water was amazingly sparkly and beautiful. It was such a weird feeling! Like, scared but dazzled at the same time.

What the heck does it mean?!?