Chocolate tea

Options

Replies

• whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Steeping Chocolate tea in almond milk is excellent!

OMG, that sounds like dessert!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I've tried a few ones. There was a chocolate hazelnut kind (forget the brand) that was my favorite. I usually like my tea plain but I like just a little milk or creamer in chocolate tea. It's not necessary but it's nice. It's good in the afternoon. The combination of black tea and cocoa nibs gives it too much caffeine to have at night.
  • Sangjui
    Sangjui Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!! I've got a Teavana gift card in my purse and there is a Teavana store on the way home....
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    save!
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Teavana Cacoa Mint Black is my favorite!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Wow, I would have never thought to look for chocolate tea - I've never heard of it! Will have to check next time I'm at Trader Joe's!
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yummy, i love this!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to post I bought the Numi Organic pu-erh tea.... oh my...... lovely!!! :)
  • kermiehiho
    kermiehiho Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the brands! Some I've never heard of before. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any Teavana in Hawaii (or at least I've never heard of it). I think the only specialty tea shop here is Lupicia.

Steeping tea in hot milk sounds like a great idea!
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Stash tea oolong chocolate mint & Chocolate Hazelnut Tea
    Yogi tea mayan cocoa spice

i've heard trader hoe's makes a good one but i haven't tried it

oopsy....trader JOE'S is what i meant
  • chameleonlounge
    chameleonlounge Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    My favorite right now is by The Republic of Tea. It 's the Srtawberry Chocolate. It is a Caffeine-Free herb blend of Rooibos with Strawberries and chocolate. It is sugar free. I like to frink mine with a dash of Almond Breeze and a package od RAW Stevia. It is like drinking a light and yummy dessert. You can get it at Wholefoods.
  • chameleonlounge
    chameleonlounge Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You can order Teavana online http://www.teavana.com/
  • alyssadyane
    Options
    My favorite so far is Teavana's Azteca Fire. Chocolate and chili!
  • marvybells
    Options
    oh, i also forgot about the Yerbe Mate Chocolatte that i bought at the local Target. It has a nice slightly sweet & spicy chocolate flavor but too much mate gives me a headache so i can't drink it much
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Higher living do a sweet chilli tea - that's nice!
  • yowza101
    yowza101 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of brands on amazon.com. I think I'm going to need to taste it before buying a box, chocolate and tea don't sound tasty to me. But if I can get a cup of it somewhere, I will try it.
  • doubleduofa
    doubleduofa Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Bump - how have I missed this? I have been a tea drinker for years...never ever heard of this.
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • marvybells
    Options
    I recently tried a sample of Mighty Leaf's Chocolate Mint Truffle....pretty good stuff!
  • Wenchiness
    Wenchiness Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I drink the Bigelow brand and it's good. Nothing to rave about but can quench a chocolate craving. It quenches it much better with one of those chocolate topped butter cookies, but hey a quench is a quench. I switch it up with vanilla chai.