30 day shred question

Options
I've been seeing lots of talk about this 30 Day Shred. Can just about anyone attempt this or do you need to be fairly fit to begin with?

Replies

• seif0068
    seif0068 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Anyone can do it! She has two gals demonstrating and one does an easier version of the moves. I started it cold after not having done any sort of workout in months and while it's hard, it's definitely doable. Just listen to your body - if it's really too much, slow down a little or take a few seconds for a drink of water. I really enjoy doing it, I'm sweating buckets when I'm done!
  • BeckZombie
    BeckZombie Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Anyone can do it. I just started today and had to take a little break half-way through, but it's doable and the results can be really great!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That sounds great! I might give it a go!
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    definitely doable! i just started my 2nd round of the shred on sunday. it's tough, but push through. it's really worth it in the end. i had awesome results the first time around, but have let myself go a little bit since the summer. looking forward to getting toned back up for sure!
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Anyone!!! I was 252 when I started, I'm 226 now and can do everything those skinny heifers can do lol!!! It's a MUST!! I love love love this workout!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I was pretty new to exercise when I first did the shred and out of shape. I had to take frequent breaks during level 1 to catch my breath, but I eventually built up my strength and stamina as well as lose weight and inches. Yes, the shred is hard when you first do it, but it gets better the more you do it. I just finished it over the weekend and I felt great. I may do it again. I am currently doing 6week 6pack and thoroughly enjoying it.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Great! This definitely sounds encouraging! I am definitely going to give it a try!
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I just found it on line... I had to take some breaks, but I made it. If I can do it, anyone can!!
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Absolutely not! She even says at one point during level 1 "I have 400 pound people that can do jumping jacks, so can you!"

If you are unsure, check it out on youtube and give it a try. (I always workout from youtube, but some people prefer to have the DVD)
  • mintedtea
    mintedtea Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started out completely out of shape. If you can't handle it, stick to the modifiers and take five second breaks. I also recommend having water nearby to sip while she's talking.