Best shoes for working out and jogging.

Options
I am looking for something very light, not bulky, air flow, suppose and comfort. No toe shoes.

Replies

• galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Why no toe shoes? They're amazing!

My wife and I have also taken to using New Balance's Minimalist shoes. I adore them. They have soles made by Vibram but there is a bit more cushioning and are of the regular shoe style.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Underarmour heat gear sneakers are pretty good for jogging and they're very light and provide some nice air flow.

Or you could try toe shoes :tongue: Lol jk
  • timetoletgo
    timetoletgo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i just bought the brooks cadence 2- really comfy.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Why no toe shoes? They're amazing!

My wife and I have also taken to using New Balance's Minimalist shoes. I adore them. They have soles made by Vibram but there is a bit more cushioning and are of the regular shoe style.

im actually looking into getting a pair of those...NB's are freaking comfy!!!
  • galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    im actually looking into getting a pair of those...NB's are freaking comfy!!!

You won't regret them.

The biggest annoyance of them is if you go through water... Your feet get wet. Highly annoying (but I'm not a fan of wet socks). Not sure if they're doing it in your area, but my local Foot Locker had a sell on them last weekend. Maybe worth a shot?
  • laurensayz
    laurensayz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    They have the New Balance Vibram soled shoes at DSW on sale. I ALMOST bought them. I ended up getting some Nike Relentless 2's... and I LOVE them... but I may go back and get the New Balance Vibram soles too, I'm a woman. I love shoes.
  • kgpeper
    kgpeper Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have Brooks' Ghost 5's. Love them. Light and great air flow.
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Skechers GoRuns.
  • LoseItToWin
    LoseItToWin Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love my brooks.
  • jjlibunao
    Options
    Ever since I started running 5 years ago, I use New Balance.
  • SnivyToast
    SnivyToast Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    These Merrells
    http://www.merrell.com/CA/en-CA/Product.mvc.aspx/27658W/67462/Womens/Dash-Glove?dimensions=0

Really nice & comfy. Good for weightlifting too.
  • diane1223
    diane1223 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Lo e my Nike Airmax!
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I just got 2 new pairs of running shoes: a pair of Saucony Grid Adapt's and a pair of Asics Neo33. LOVE both pairs! Plus, it helps that they looks awesome! (The Saucony's are purple and neon green, the Asics are black and hot pink.) Like you, I love shoes... I'm already eyeing a pair of Mizuno's I saw online. #shoelovingrunnerproblems