Any friends with indian food

Options
Any of you following indian food with exercise , I want to lose 10 pounds looking for a friend and competitor following indian diet.
Please message me.

Replies

• Prasanp
    Options
    Hey, Add me - i can help.
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I love cooking Indian food and am trying to follow Ayurvedic principles. There's even a small group here.
  • skngn
    skngn Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey there !!

add me.. I am amaing for the same weight loss and am an Indian so obviously eating hell a lot of home made Indian food..
  • minakshihall
    minakshihall Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am an Indian too and I eat a lot of Indian food. I have a lot more pounds to lose than you but I would love to exchange healthy Indian recipes. Thank you!
  • scorpionking27
    Options
    Count me in too..
  • j0ym1995
    Options
    I'm an Indian so yeah,you can add me .. If you want :)
  • scorpionking27
    Options
    Hello group mates,

How do you guys track calorie counts in your home cooked indian food?
  • kapoorpk
    kapoorpk Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Feel free to connect. Indian food is part of my daily meals.
  • MrsJSF
    MrsJSF Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Our diet is mostly Indian and have already lost 10lbs. Was more but a recent surgery and its diet set me back a few. Add me.
  • autumnsnow786
    autumnsnow786 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I do the best I can with logging food, but I admit, it's pretty hard. I try to overestimate though so that I'm covered in terms of calories consumed. Been trying to cut out rice too and have whole wheat roti instead. That really helped.
  • rushikareddy
    rushikareddy Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    ME ! Please give me so e tips and be free to add me! I don't know how to cook but any low carb and high protein indian recipes would be great! :)