Could probably use some extra male friends

Options
2»

Replies

• Hey__Im__Krista
    Options
    i offered him someone who wouldnt whine about one extra calorie.
  • AmberB519
    AmberB519 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! Not a man, but I don't whine. LOL Add me if you like ;)
  • scowil03xx
    scowil03xx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Sent the request, add me if you like!
  • stratmantl69
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Seeing as how I made a major miscalculation the other night and wound up 200 calories over (I knew that extra taco was too good to be true); I still didn't freak out. I don't whine, but I may be sarcastic to those who do so incessantly.............. :devil:
  • scot1026
    Options
    i......looka like a man. : p

no *****in' or whinin' here. if i over eat i own it and move on.

add me !
  • notworthstalking
    notworthstalking Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I agree that the guys are more relaxed. Even the hard core bros seem relaxed. I am a chick, and I might go over today . But I enjoyed my donut :wink:
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    ladies feel free to add... Could always use more friends to work with
  • gwhizeh
    gwhizeh Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I sent a request also. I think there must be more ladies on here in general, seems my feed has more anyway. No whiners though, I'm pretty new but seems like a good group so far. If anything I like to see what others are doing and make a comment here and there :)
  • Just_Plain_D
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Conorfitz92
    Options
    Feel free, used to be eating 4000 calories a day to gain muscle so an extra cal doesn't bother me :-)
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Hey Kris. You can add me too if you like. :drinker:
  • starrchiild
    starrchiild Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would say this...but I could use A COUPLE male friends on here as well. Mainly because my goals and dietary requirements don't always add up to what a 120# woman is trying to accomplish. The thread was already here and it makes sense and I am not going to randomly PM guys and ask them to be friends....that's just weird.
    It also gives off a funny impression when a person has like 30 girl friends and no guy friends....

ESPECIALLY if your into weightlifting and adding serious lean mass because that is the main reason I joined this site. Being healthy is important as well of course.

Thanks
  • apteryx
    apteryx Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Never thought I would say this...but I could use A COUPLE male friends on here as well. Mainly because my goals and dietary requirements don't always add up to what a 120# woman is trying to accomplish. The thread was already here and it makes sense and I am not going to randomly PM guys and ask them to be friends....that's just weird.
    It also gives off a funny impression when a person has like 30 girl friends and no guy friends....

ESPECIALLY if your into weightlifting and adding serious lean mass because that is the main reason I joined this site. Being healthy is important as well of course.

Thanks

Mate, totally with you on the points above. Besides, wifey gets a bit jealous that I have an imbalance of F - M as friends.
    Trying to add lean muscle to the frame. Accept my friend request... cheers.
  • mfoy94
    mfoy94 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    lol i think i just want some men on there to balance out all the "ugh, i ate 100 calories more today.. " posts

you're friends with the wrong people if you dont like those status'. Gender has nothing to do with it.
  • veggiehottie
    veggiehottie Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    lol i think i just want some men on there to balance out all the "ugh, i ate 100 calories more today.. " posts

you're friends with the wrong people if you dont like those status'. Gender has nothing to do with it.

I agree! Most of my friends are female... They rock, and never post stuff like that! :)
  • martini83
    martini83 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I must be lucky no over eating moaners yet :) added a whole bunch of you :)
  • BigG1978
    BigG1978 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Happy for anyone to add me to their friends list - quite new on here too, but always happy to have new supportive friends and hopefully I can return that and be supportive back.

:happy: