Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

8 days of 30 Day Shred before and after pictures.

13»

Replies

• missjanetleigh
    missjanetleigh Posts: 149 Member
    Great job! To see that much of a difference in that short of time is awesome!
  • wow. I have been coming up with every excuse in the book to not do the 30 day shred. and only end up doing it 4 days a week or so. and your results really just speak the truth. Dedication . Great job. Fantastic difference in just 8 days
  • kazmurphblin
    kazmurphblin Posts: 114 Member
    Well done!!! x
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    I see the difference and its amazing... keep going and u r inspiring me to start 30DS asap.. thanks :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    great progress..you have lost a lot in the middle mainly back and tummy..keep going!!:flowerforyou:
  • 89nunu
    89nunu Posts: 1,082 Member
    wow!! your belly punt went northwards like crazy! Good job!! wish 30ds would do that to me! finishing l1 today...
  • sydneyaw
    sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
    Thanks again for all the kind words guys!
  • sesquive
    sesquive Posts: 26 Member
    Awesome pics! Please make sure to post pics when you complete the program...You are looking good and thanks for the inspiration...
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Look at your waist! It shrank in just 8 days! Keep going strong!
  • Stay strong, all the small changes will add up!
  • Very encouraging, keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!