Day 19 30DS, no results?

Options
I am on Day 1 of Level 3, and I notice I haven't lost much! At first I measured myself after day 14 and found I'd lost 4 inches, but then I fell off the wagon. After starting again I find no difference. It's like I haven't even lost those 4 inches. I admit I'd taken breaks in between, could this be the reason?
I started at 5'6.5, 141.9 pounds. I got down to 138.6. But I'm still wildly fluctuating----it's frustrating and I don't even know if it's working. I eat 1200 calories on exercise days.

Replies

• capriqueen
    capriqueen Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • swearonprada
    swearonprada Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Maybe you need a higher intensity workout. Try insanity?
  • TaniaB_79
    TaniaB_79 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 1 of Level 3, and I notice I haven't lost much! At first I measured myself after day 14 and found I'd lost 4 inches, but then I fell off the wagon. After starting again I find no difference. It's like I haven't even lost those 4 inches. I admit I'd taken breaks in between, could this be the reason?
    I started at 5'6.5, 141.9 pounds. I got down to 138.6. But I'm still wildly fluctuating----it's frustrating and I don't even know if it's working. I eat 1200 calories on exercise days.

When you say you find no difference does that mean you put the 4 inches back on or just no difference in those 6 days from your initial 4 inch loss?

I'm at Day 20 and not lost much weight but like you I have lost inches, I would guess if you have too many rest days inbetween you are not getting the muscle to change quickly so you wouldn't see much difference. Also check out this link http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12 as eating 1200 calories may not be helping you lose weight so whilst it seems anti-intuitive upping your calorie intake may also help.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I don't know? I only did it three days per week when I was doing it but still saw good results. Many people (myself included) report that they don't lose weight on 30 DS but lose inches. I also could also see big differences in my muscle definition when I finished.