M/F 30 somethings w/100+ to lose...

Options
2»

Replies

• Just_Plain_D
    Options
    I am 36 with 100 to lose. Currently down 75. 25 still to go and the process has really slowed so I could always use more MFP pals to encourage and to be encouraged by.
  • meganfaye0669
    Options
    Hi I am 27 but have over a hundred to lose myself. :)
  • Hakarn
    Hakarn Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    32 and started ~300 lbs. I am not looking to lose any specific amount, just to live better :)

Best wishes for all of you!
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Hello cool kids :) I'm in my 30s with about 100 more pounds to go (down82). Let's get it done this year because WE CAN! Feel free to add me :)
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    34 here, with 80 out of my 100 left to lose.
  • ilovebows22
    Options
    I am not over 30, but I do have over 100 pounds to lose. I would love to connect with all of you and do this! :)
  • JennayRoxx
    Options
    Hiii ! I'm 27 and looking to lose 100 pounds this year too !! Feel free to add me ! The more motivation and support we have the better! Let's make it happen!
  • Jsnuggles
    Options
    Hello everyone :) I am 32 with about 150 lbs to lose. I reread that, and can barely believe it has gotten to this point. However, I am now in the place in my life where exercising feels good, and eating well is a necessity for my short term health. Not just the 'down the road' health.
    I would very much like some buddies to cheer on, and share our trials and triumphs.
  • dgljones
    Options
    I'm still in my 30s, at least until the end of the year, and I have lost 128 lbs with about 30 more to go.
    So everyone in this thread with 100 plus to lose, you can do it. It might be harder than if you were 20 with that age's metabolism, but you can do it, and it feels great.
  • gretaloveslife
    Options
    Hi, hoping I can stick w/ MFP this time around. Looking to lose 100lbs before I'm 35. Add me, I need all the encouragement and support I can get
  • gem2803
    gem2803 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hiya im 31, and I love meeting new people so add me :D
  • jenniferwren
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm on day 15 with 4lbs lost, and another 141 to go, aiming at 100 in a year :-) Read a brill post from a lady who used the success stories to keep driving her on and reminding her it's a one day at a time thing! I so want this to be the very last time I lose weight and keep it off forever after :-) Good luck all :-)
  • weaselle16
    weaselle16 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me too - 31, about 110lbs to goal - boo! *motivates*
  • shepram50
    shepram50 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello Im 30 an have over a 100 to lose like to be down 100 by October Im 30% there now so we shall see add me if you wish!!!!
  • teine79
    teine79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me all! :)
  • AmyRashell
    AmyRashell Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am 31 and in the same boat...feel free to add me :wink:
  • renabena82
    Options
    i am 30 and for my first goal i have 110 lbs to loose and then more after that. i know i could use all the support i can get so i dont mind trying to help u good luck to u and everyone else let the pounds melt away
  • gav2085
    Options
    hi, you can do. i lost 134 in a year. (gained 50 in the last 3yrs and working to get it off). stay focused. you can do it. :wink:

wow 134 in a year, brilliant going! i have 170 to do if i want to reach my goal. seems sooo far away right now but know it can be done! add me anybody if you have more than 100lbs to lose :D

Gav.