Weight loss buddies needed

Options
Hi,

I have suffered with my weight for over 25 years, I have done all the other usual diets and know I cannot do this alone. Please would someone help me? :bigsmile:

Replies

• ClaireMal
    Options
    Feel free to add me:happy:
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    You can add me! Happy to help you out. :happy:
  • emzerkate
    emzerkate Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ready to help..
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me as well :)
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    :) add me!
  • RobinMan1963
    Options
    I just started yesterday and would love to be your buddy. Good luck. Add me as your friend
  • camptaylor
    Options
    I just started yesterday as well! Add me too!! Where do you live?? WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Alison
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    That's what this site is for. Together we can accomplish our goals. Feel free to add me.
  • daisyjen10
    Options
    You can add me too!! It takes a village, right? We all need you as much as you need us! :)
  • ADaffner
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • Clarissa11s
    Clarissa11s Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well....You'll find the weight loss journey alot easier and more fun with all the new friends you'll make on this site. EVERYONE is super supportive!
  • anna4anna
    anna4anna Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well :) I am always active on MFP and love supporting my fitness friends.
  • SwimSoccerTaxi
    SwimSoccerTaxi Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I promise to be on this site daily (heck....I'm on here many times a day....addicting in a great way) and to offer as much support and encouragement as I can. You've already signed up...that's the first step. '

Good luck and look forward to hearing about your journey!
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yes. Add me.
  • uva96duke98
    Options
    Go ahead and add me too...just starting out (again, but this time, I have a goal of my 10th wedding anniversary and 40th birthday)
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    *waves*
  • mjmom2
    mjmom2 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are not in this journey alone. It does take a family to help you make this journey and live a long healthy life. I too have battled with my weight for the last 20yrs.Between my fitness pal and the nutribullet I feel I can get my life and weight under control. keeping track of my caloric intake and logging my exercise helps me. this is the best site ever. I tried weight watchers and i just couldn't get it
    My fitness pal has me excited about logging in daily and seeing my results. It keeps me honest with myself and i can see calories in food before we actually go out to eat to stay inline with my calories for that day. As my doctor told me, take it slow and focus more on getting healthy and quit looking at the scale and look at how your clothes are fitting. And yes we have to exercise at least 30mins a day and get that heart rate up!
  • loizlane
    loizlane Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    :smile: Count me IN! Feel free to add me... You can do it :smile:
  • dschiefer
    dschiefer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm with you! Let's do this together!
  • mytman
    mytman Posts: 218
    Options
    We would love to support you in your goals and also give you some people to bounce ideas off and to support you.

So welcome to the community and feel free to add me as a friend

Lets to this "live the moment"