HI!!

Options
Trying to get loose some weight before my 10 yr anniversary trip to Hawaii! I have a 10 month old and gained more weight after she was born then while I was pregnant! I had gestational diabetes and when I had her I went crazy on all the food I couldn't have for all those months...now I need to get myself back under control! I hope this site can once again steer me back to my old path :)

Replies

• blondie76
    blondie76 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    welcome!!
  • lutzsher
    lutzsher Posts: 1,153 Member
    Options
    I love this site . . . now in saying that I haven't always been faithful every day, but it is a wealth of information and really gives you good insight into your habits and how much, or little, you typically eat on a regular basis. I've customized my food page to include fibre and salt intake as those seem to be the other two items I wanted to track that didn't default.
    My 10 year anniversary is this year also, in September, and we were thinking of renewing our vows but I don't want any picutres of myself until I can get my weight under control a bit more. I may consider just doing a romantic weekend instead but that may not fly well with my husband because he apparently looks at me with rose colored glasses and doesn't see any problem at all, ha ha.
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you want some extra support!
  • ebickford
    ebickford Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for the words of encouragement! Hopefully we will both get there!!
  • ChiWaWaMaMa4
    Options
    Hello!!! So glad to meet you!! I have only been on here about a week & after keeping track & cutting back calories I lost 7 lbs!! I am thrilled!! Good luck & lots of blessings, Shannon