Just Joined

Options
:happy: Hi everyone, I am Glorified and I just joined "Myfitnesspal today. I look forward to all the support I know I will get from the blog community. My weight goal is to be 159lbs by July. I weigh about 181 now. I know it seems like a lot to loose in that amount of time right? But with the Help of God and you all I know I will accomplish my goal. Thanks for all the support in advance.

Replies

• gonoles7469
    Options
    Good for you. I just joined also. I don't know my way around everything yet but I'm learning. This is a great site that allows you to track so much info. I really like it. Good luck to you.
  • ChiWaWaMaMa4
    Options
    Hello!!! So glad to meet you!! I have only been on here about a week & after keeping track & cutting back calories I lost 7 lbs!! I am thrilled!! Good luck & lots of blessings, Shannon
  • glorified
    glorified Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HEY EVERYONE, THANK YOU FOR THE RESPONSE. I HAD A WEIGH IN ON MONDAY AND SAD TO SAY I GAINED 1.4 LBS. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WRONG. I WAS TOLD BY MY WEIGHT WATCHERS LEADER I NEEDTO BE SURE I'M EATING AND USING ALL MY POINTS. BUT I DON'T FEEL HUNGRY...SO WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO? MAKE MYSELF EAT? I NEED SOME HELP... I KNOW LONGER WORK, SO I TRY TO GET MY MORNING EXERCISE IN. WELL I GUESS I HAVE VENTED ENOUGH THANKS FOR LISTENING. GOOD NIGHT