hi!

Options
anikab
anikab Posts: 150 Member
I just joined about 2 weeks ago, I have 28lbs to lose after having my 2nd baby 2 months ago. I'm currently 158lbs and hating it. I was 130 before I got pregnant this time and I'd like to get back to that weight. right now my focus is on losing all the jiggle. mainly in my belly (moms you know what I'm talkin about). anyway, hi!

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Yes I sure do know what you mean....this sight is awesome and it will help you be accountable for all that you eat

Goodluck
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    "They" say that it takes a full year to recuperate from deliveries and surgical invasions of our bodies. So, while your body is continuing to heal, you will be blessing yourself with wonderfully healthy foods, brain-power/heart-health-boosting exercise, and watching all that 'jiggly' area disapear. Have fun in the process! BJB
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oh I can't wait to see this jiggle take a hike. after my 1st I pretty much lost the weight the first 4 months, without trying. just fell right off and this time it's like ughhh I gotta work at it? really? Lol
  • ChiWaWaMaMa4
    Options
    Hello!!! So glad to meet you!! I have only been on here about a week & after keeping track & cutting back calories I lost 7 lbs!! I am thrilled!! Good luck & lots of blessings, Shannon